Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets
30 January 2009
RBM Voice & Data Consultancy born after thousands of miles travel in 2003 by its owner David Girling, having been in the telecommunication industry since 1991.
Although working primarily in sales and multi-site consultancy roles specialising in a number of specific systems, somehow, David always came back to the SDX/Lucent/Avaya INDeX system.
Eventually the joys of travelling 1000’s of miles every month began to diminish and David noticed that most repairers and 2nd user resellers ALL catered for a massive range of manufacturers. So he started reducing his travelling and concentrated on developing a specialist business as a “Quality reseller” of ALL INDeX products and concentrated on “In-house repairs” of ONLY INDeX Telephone Handsets which he had learnt to repair a number of years previously.
Asked why he specialises in INDeX, David maintained that "It is probably one of the best systems ever to hit the market place and I believe that it will continue to be for thousands of businesses for many years to come, despite Avaya no longer supporting it. It would also stand to reason that INDeX customers would prefer to deal with a company that concentrated on THEIR system".
David has contacts for everything to do with INDeX and even offers low cost maintenance contracts via his extensive network of engineers.
His refurbished handsets all have a 90 day warranty and come to you beautifully shrink wrapped and even boxed if you wish. In addition, RBM also offers a fast turnaround, refurbishing service for INDeX handsets of any condition at one low cost price – irrespective of the model!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/02/2020 - Avaya Index. A new telephone system
- 09/12/2019 - Avaya Index. A new telephone system Installed for under £1,000
- 09/07/2019 - RBM Voice & Data Consultancy In Partnership with The Fidelity Group
- 09/07/2019 - Avaya Index, a new telephone system installed for Under £1,000
- 25/01/2019 - Brexit Fiasco and Avaya Index
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?