From concept to completion, we can help...
20 June 2016
Miss Mole's Flower Emporium is a classic case study for us.The client had a logotype and a sense of what they wanted but no clear vision or brand identity.
Working closely with our Design Department, we produced a strong identity that took a creative approach to their livery and it's application.
The completed project has a dynamic street presence and they loved it! Consequently, we have now been asked to work on the shop fascia and other collateral to help consolidate their personality.
If you would like to discuss a project or learn more about our services, please call our team of experts today on 01273 424 900.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/12/2017 - How The Sussex Sign Company can help if you are a marketing manager
- 11/12/2017 - How The Sussex Sign Company can help if you are a marketing agency
- 21/08/2017 - Why get your vehicle signwritten?
- 16/05/2017 - The Day I met Trunki
- 23/03/2017 - With Spring now upon us and motivation levels rising after the darker days of winter.
- 28/02/2017 - Let's Do Business - Brighton 2017
- 17/01/2017 - Buying cheap is not always the best option.
- 12/01/2017 - Best New Year’s Resolution for Your Business? New Signage
- 12/12/2016 - Why Does Effective Wayfinding Signage Need That Expert Touch?
- 12/12/2016 - What Makes for Quality and Effective School Signage?
- 12/12/2016 - Only Trust a Commercial Signage Specialist with Your Business Signs
- 12/12/2016 - Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Shop Signs!
- 22/11/2016 - Pub Signs
- 16/11/2016 - Are you using your vehicle to promote your business?
- 28/10/2016 - Only Trust a Commercial Signage Specialist with Your Business Signs
- 20/09/2016 - Did you know that we now do print?
- 24/08/2016 - How could car graphics benefit your business?
- 21/07/2016 - Crazy kiosk!
- 04/07/2016 - The Seahaven Young Entrepreneurs Scheme
- 29/06/2016 - LED Technology in signage systems
- 05/04/2016 - Top Safety Accreditation for The Sussex Sign Company
- 31/03/2016 - Don't let this happen to you...
- 17/03/2016 - This Friday!
- 01/03/2016 - Did you know that Sign Installations is a subsidiary of The Sussex Sign Company.
- 23/02/2016 - Estate Agent LED Light Pockets
- 23/02/2016 - Whittingtons Estate Agent complete design and sign package from concept to production
- 16/02/2016 - So how do you promote your Charity to thousands of people.
- 09/02/2016 - All that jazz!
- 26/01/2016 - Powder Coated Lectern Signs
- 15/01/2016 - From Vehicle Wrapping to Exhibition Design, we deliver excellent concepts, from production, through to installation
- 15/01/2016 - Commissioned work by South East Dance – Becky Edmunds and Zoe Zanders exhibited work at the Onca Gallery
- 14/01/2016 - Happy New Year from The Sussex Sign Company!
- 05/01/2016 - The Sussex Sign Company sponsors this monthly networking event held for local businesses
- 21/12/2015 - New restaurant signage
- 10/12/2015 - How to select the best soft signage