Multi-function counter with up to 6 presets
20 February 2009
The multi-function counter from Kubler is a ‘ready to go’ solution to display, measure and control pulses, frequency and position.It can be used as a preset counter, batch counter and totaliser. It has a 2 line, 6 digit display with sign and leading zero suppression as well as backlighting for easy readability. Parameter setting is quick and straightforward thanks to the simple programming structure and the menu driven alpha numeric display. • Up to 6 presets • Din 48 x 48mm • 60 kHz max. input frequency • Supply voltage 10…30Vdc or 90…260Vac • IP65 • Plug-in screw terminal Display options: Standard – positive green with optional backlighting LED Look – negative with red backlighting Multicolour – upper line negative with red backlighting, lower line negative, red or green backlighting, programmable Preset Options: • 1 preset, relay output • 2 presets, relay or opto-coupler outputs • 4 presets, relay outputs • 6 presets, opto-coupler outputs
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/02/2009 - The evolution of a Pressure Switch
- 20/02/2009 - Photoelectric sensors for use in vacuum environments
- 20/02/2009 - The stainless steel capacitive family
- 20/02/2009 - Programmable 3 colour panel meter
- 20/02/2009 - Up the creek without a paddle?
- 27/11/2008 - The new UX photosensor range
- 27/11/2008 - Redesigned relay socket now with bridge bar options
- 27/11/2008 - Water treatment made easy
- 27/11/2008 - Terminal connection requires no tools
- 21/02/2008 - Terminals for all your connection needs
- 21/02/2008 - Eliminate picking errors
- 21/02/2008 - High power – incredibly small size!
- 21/02/2008 - C series power supply now available in 3A version
- 21/02/2008 - New draw wire encoder systems for demanding applications
- 21/02/2008 - Looking for an enclosure?
- 21/02/2008 - Control station range offers all possibilities
- 14/09/2007 - Temperature sensor with USB interface
- 14/09/2007 - Smaller size, same Power!
- 14/09/2007 - Simplified wiring with retro-reflective muting barriers
- 14/09/2007 - No neutral? No problem!
- 14/09/2007 - The Complete Brushless Package
- 14/09/2007 - MiniMotor MC Series keep going whatever the weather
- 14/09/2007 - Slimline coded Safety Switch
- 14/09/2007 - Spring Arm prevents damage to encoders
- 14/09/2007 - Doga Motors with Speed, position & direction feedback
- 14/09/2007 - Solid State switching of AC Motors
- 14/09/2007 - Cost effective LED signal tower
- 14/09/2007 - A Valve for all applications