The stainless steel capacitive family
20 February 2009
SIE Sensorik is a leading German manufacturer who specialise in capacitive sensors. They offer a complete family of stainless steel sensors to fulfil every need.The product range is suitable for many applications from simple level sensing to complex product detection. Sensing ranges for capacitive sensors are not affected by product colour and unlike inductive proximity sensors can detect both metallic and non-metallic objects such as liquids and plastics. Key features • Miniature versions from M3 – M30 • Cylindrical and flat disc construction • M8 sensors with built in amplifiers • Long sensing range • Stainless steel & plastic bodies
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/02/2009 - The evolution of a Pressure Switch
- 20/02/2009 - Photoelectric sensors for use in vacuum environments
- 20/02/2009 - Programmable 3 colour panel meter
- 20/02/2009 - Multi-function counter with up to 6 presets
- 20/02/2009 - Up the creek without a paddle?
- 27/11/2008 - The new UX photosensor range
- 27/11/2008 - Redesigned relay socket now with bridge bar options
- 27/11/2008 - Water treatment made easy
- 27/11/2008 - Terminal connection requires no tools
- 21/02/2008 - Terminals for all your connection needs
- 21/02/2008 - Eliminate picking errors
- 21/02/2008 - High power – incredibly small size!
- 21/02/2008 - C series power supply now available in 3A version
- 21/02/2008 - New draw wire encoder systems for demanding applications
- 21/02/2008 - Looking for an enclosure?
- 21/02/2008 - Control station range offers all possibilities
- 14/09/2007 - Temperature sensor with USB interface
- 14/09/2007 - Smaller size, same Power!
- 14/09/2007 - Simplified wiring with retro-reflective muting barriers
- 14/09/2007 - No neutral? No problem!
- 14/09/2007 - The Complete Brushless Package
- 14/09/2007 - MiniMotor MC Series keep going whatever the weather
- 14/09/2007 - Slimline coded Safety Switch
- 14/09/2007 - Spring Arm prevents damage to encoders
- 14/09/2007 - Doga Motors with Speed, position & direction feedback
- 14/09/2007 - Solid State switching of AC Motors
- 14/09/2007 - Cost effective LED signal tower
- 14/09/2007 - A Valve for all applications