17 November 2016
LTE Scientific’s IC range of Cooled Incubators combine contemporary design with solid, reliable performance.All models use refrigerants R290 and R600a which have a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of just 3. This compared with lower energy consumption will help lower running costs whilst reducing your carbon footprint.
Accurate temperature performance and space-efficient storage capacities are key features of the IC range. All IC Cooled Incubators incorporate a quiet and effective fan circulation system which distributes the air evenly throughout the chamber. All models are designed to operate between +2ºC and +50ºC.
4 sizes are available, and all models can be supplied with either a white epoxy coated or stainless steel exterior finish. Additionally, all models can also be supplied with double-glazed glass doors. Interiors are high impact-resistant and durable ABS. The entire range also has a one piece door seal which can be easily removed making the whole cabinet extremely easy to clean.
A major feature of the benchtop/underbench IC200 model is its impressive usable chamber capacity of 92-litres, which makes it one of the largest under-bench cooled incubators available. In addition, the IC200 range can be stacked, thus making good use of floor area in the laboratory. The IC400 has an impressive 294-litre capacity yet it only takes up 595mm x 640mm floor area.
For easy maneuverability, IC400 and IC600 models are supplied on castors as standard.
IC Cooled Incubators are controlled via an electronic PID controller providing close temperature control and variation throughout the chambers. For added safety, over-temperature protection is provided via a class 2 limiter
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/01/2019 - UK laboratory equipment manufacturer LTE Scientific appoints India and South-East Asia exports manager
- 12/11/2018 - UK Laboratory equipment manufacturer LTE Scientific expands its engineering services & customer support
- 24/05/2018 - Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- 10/10/2017 - Kingfisher Solution & Blanket Warming Cabinets
- 13/10/2016 - EN16442 Compliant Endoscope Storage Solutions
- 12/11/2015 - Scope-Store Triumphs Again in Hong Kong
- 12/11/2015 - LTE Scope-Store Succeeds Again and Again
- 19/10/2015 - See You At Medica
- 19/10/2015 - LTE Appoints New Technical Director
- 15/10/2015 - Helen Joins LTE In The South
- 29/05/2014 - Power at your Fingertips
- 10/10/2013 - Aralab enters the UK market with LTE Scientific
- 10/10/2013 - LTE Appoints New Business Development Manager
- 27/10/2011 - A New Lease of Life
- 27/10/2011 - The Choice is Yours
- 25/08/2010 - CO2 Incubation on a Large Scale
- 06/07/2010 - Slim and Stylish – What a Performer !!
- 08/01/2010 - Old Autoclaves worth money to LTE
- 26/08/2009 - LTE awarded Autoclave contract
- 10/07/2009 - LTE Scientific at your NHS service
- 28/04/2009 - LTE introduce full control photostability testing
- 27/04/2009 - LTE solutions for temperature controlled environments
- 09/03/2009 - LTE Scientific launch new Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 20/06/2008 - Air Ballast on Autoclaves Provides New Lease of Life
- 20/06/2008 - LTE Develop Full Control Photostability Chamber
- 12/06/2008 - Storage Solution Frees-up Valuable Space and Time
- 17/09/2007 - Sliding Doors - NEW LTE autoclave range Steps Out
- 17/09/2007 - New Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 17/09/2007 - Oven and Incubator Info.
- 17/09/2007 - Environmentally Controlled Walk-In Rooms