The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
01 December 2016
If you are one of the lucky users of an AVAYA INDeX telephone system, then love and cherish it because it will give you many more years of reliable and LOW COST use.
WHY? – You ask
Because it has been paid for on your books; we can supply ANY spare part you require at a fraction of what it originally cost; offer a low cost maintenance agreement, if required, and the audio quality on this digital system is markedly better than the vast majority of the VoiP systems.
It does not matter what the value of the pound is – if we are a member of the EU single market or even if Donald Trump loves us or hates us.
NONE OF THIS AFFECTS THE COST OF RUNNING YOUR TELEPHONE SYSTEM
If you would like to discuss your requirements over the next few years, or even investigate a more
cost effective line or broadband lease line option, then please call
On: 08000 093 053 or 97785 988477
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets