New Brunswick Galaxy CO² Incubators expanding the cell culture universe
27 February 2009
New Brunswick Scientific is proud to announce the launch of the new Galaxy range of CO2 Incubators.
The Galaxy CO² combines the same superior incubation specification and capacity advantages as the NBS INNOVA and EXCELLA range, but incorporates more standard features and an improved and sealed inner glass door.
The Galaxy brand has been a successful global product under the RS Biotech banner for over a decade. Now, NBS and RS Biotech offer a consolidated product to the market to better compete against any new and traditional competition. By consolidation this effort we will be able to bring a superior product with shortened lead times to the market.
NBS Galaxy incubators are offered in a range of three sizes. Two of these models, have an unrivalled number of NEW standard features and options, some of these include:
• ACTIVE HUMIDIFICATION OPTION
• UV STERILISATION OPTION
• COOLING OPTION
• REDESIGNED SEALED INNER GLASS DOORS
• PERFORATED SHELVES
• ECONOMY MODEL
• ACCESS PORT AND RS232 PORT
• HIGH TEMP DECONTAMINATION
These elements have made the Galaxy systems a favourite among discerning scientists in in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) stem cell research, as well as traditional cell culture. By combining these new features, along with the collective knowledge of two of the global leaders in this market, we are sure that the Galaxy line will suit laboratory requirements for many years to come.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/04/2010 - New single-use, Stirred-Tank Bioreactor
- 30/11/2009 - New single use Benchtop Bioreactor with Advanced Process Control
- 02/05/2008 - New Design Innova Incubator Shaker! Now Space Saving And Stackable!
- 23/01/2008 - New Hydrocarbon-Based “Green” Freezers.
- 23/01/2008 - 2008 Product Catalogue from New Brunswick Scientific, for all your lab needs