New MikroSHOT Thermal Imaging Camera from IMPAC Infrared
05 March 2009
IMPAC Infrared is pleased to announce the launch of the MikroSHOT Thermal imaging Camera.
The MikroSHOT is a low cost, pocket sized, thermal imaging camera that is packed with features usually only found on cameras that are more expensive.
This small, compact, lightweight and easy to use camera provides the user with the quality data needed to make important decisions. With a size of a digital camera and weighing only 300g, the MikroSHOT easily fits in the pocket making it ideal for quick and easy image captures.
Its high measurement accuracy and ease of use will ensure that quality thermal images can be obtained in seconds.
The integral visible camera enables easy recognition of the scene and you can even measure temperature on the visible image, an industry first!
Images are saved in JPEG format so they can be imported into all standard software packages. Using the MikroSpec software, the JPEG images can be fully analysed and a custom inspection report generated with ease.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/07/2018 - LumaSense Introduces New Ratio Pyrometer IGAR 320 for Mid Temperature Range
- 20/07/2018 - New m920 Series Semiconductor OEM module
- 15/01/2016 - Happy New Year!
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Celebrates 10th Anniversary and 57+ Years in the Sensing Industry
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Introduces the World’s First Industrial Grade 2-Color Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense PULSAR 4 for Condition Based Monitoring of Petrochemical Combustion Vessels
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Technologies provides Professional Solutions for the Global Energy Market
- 23/09/2015 - Lumasense Technologies 10 Years Anniversary
- 15/05/2015 - We invite you for a visit at our stand for a chat and a live demonstration!
- 27/11/2014 - Big Data - Resolving the Power Transformer Dilemma
- 03/09/2014 - LumaSense Technologies – World Class Sensing Solutions for Global Markets
- 10/04/2013 - New UV Pyrometry Technology from the Industry’s Temperature Sensing Leader.
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense’s Newest Online DGA Monitor Provides Early Warning Diagnostics to Prevent Transformer Failures
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense Develops New Thermal Imaging Camera Platform for Industrial Monitoring
- 08/10/2012 - Newest LumaSense Pyrometer Provides Higher Accuracy in Harsh, High-Temperature Environments
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense Releases Highly Accurate and Reliable Pyrometer for Increased Control and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
- 08/06/2009 - IMPAC Infrared Launch new range of Thermal Imaging Cameras
- 02/04/2009 - Impac Infrared launches new Thermal Imaging Camera
- 02/04/2009 - Impac now offers full range of MIKRON Infrared Portable Thermal Imaging Cameras
- 13/01/2009 - Impac Infrared addresses Thermal Imaging limitations