NEW Push Button offerings from STI The evolution of the StopperSwitch series
16 March 2017
The indoor and outdoor push buttons within the StopperSwitch series from Safety Technology International have undergone some exciting new changes for 2017.The aesthetically appealing, low/high voltage push buttons can fit any standard UK-type switch socket box and are quick and easy to install. There are three types available; key-to-reset, momentary and pneumatic.
Indoor models are supplied as a dual mount, designed to fit either flush or surface onsite installations. Outdoor models are supplied with a weatherproof back box.
Further options have been introduced which now include a ‘Standard Function Marking’ label sheet with 12 prevalent operating labels for a variety of uses, ready for self-assembly. Custom label is also available upon request. The option to change the button colour to the housing broadens the variety of applications. For example, a white housing with a green button has been specially designed as a ‘Press to Exit’ button.
If you suffer from false or accidental activations it is advisable to protect the StopperSwitches with an STI Protective Cover. There are numerous models in the range; basic models will protect from accidental activations, and advanced models will prevent false alarms caused by malicious activations or extreme weather conditions. Models are available with or without sounder alarm which provides additional protection to your devices and further reduces the chances of a malicious false alarm. Covers will prevent damage to your device and allow them to remain operable for use in the event of an emergency. The Universal Stopper is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications and could prove invaluable if you have a problem with false alarms or weather damage to your devices.
For full information on the updated StopperSwitches series, visit www.sti-emea.com where you will find the ‘Build a Model’ section which promotes the number of new models within the enhanced StopperSwitch series. Full information on the Protective Covers range is also available online. Alternatively, you can call the friendly Sales Team on 01527 520999 or email email@example.com for more information or details on where to buy locally.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/03/2017 - Introducing the Stopper®Stations A range of push buttons & key switches
- 09/02/2017 - Critical Equipment Protection from Safety Technology
- 12/05/2016 - Fire Safety Product of the Year 2016 Finalist
- 21/03/2016 - Helping to Prevent False Fire Alarms for Over 35 Years
- 21/03/2016 - Custom Indoor/Outdoor Cover Helps Protect Important Devices
- 25/01/2016 - STI’s Euro Stopper® glows in the dark!
- 25/01/2016 - New and Improved Range of Waterproof Call Points and Push Buttons
- 25/01/2016 - The Importance of Reducing the Misuse of Access Control Call Points
- 25/01/2016 - Heavy-Duty Cages – STI have got it covered!