See the 3D printing showcase at Automate 2017 from 3-6 April
05 April 2017
Laser Castle is in action on the MWES Booth #1407 3D Additive ‘ADDere’ system, which is taking place live at the show.
The laser operations are taking place inside the Laser Castle laser safety cabin,which is fitted with Lasermet's fume extraction system, and active laser guarding filter windows - called Glaser Jailer.
For further information visit http://mwes.com/dont-miss-mwes-automate-2017-showcase/
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/04/2017 - Dual colour Weatherproof LED Sign from Lasermet
- 20/04/2017 - Dual colour Weatherproof LED Sign from Lasermet
- 20/04/2017 - Fraunhofer chooses Laser Castle from Lasermet
- 23/03/2017 - Book now for your One Day Workshop on Laser Safety at the NPL
- 17/03/2017 - Lasermet’s Highly Prestigious Ultra LED Signs are now available as weatherproof IP66 rated versions
- 15/03/2017 - Lasermet installs second Laser Castle at Talens Systems, Spain
- 15/03/2017 - LASER Safety Training for LSO's