Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
12 March 2009
There is considerable fear in the market place among companies that use the Avaya INDeX telephone platform because Avaya will cease support at the end of May this year.
Indeed, this fear is not being dispelled by the many maintainers who have looked after these installations for many years as they are very keen to market their new VoiP systems. The problem is that the recession is not necessarily a good time for many companies to invest in new technology when the future may be uncertain – but what can they do?
RBM Voice & Data Consultancy maintain that the INDeX system was so advanced when it was launched 17 or so years ago and that it is still a superb system with the added benefit of proven reliability. They are so convinced of the viability of supporting this system that they are offering annual maintenance contracts to any existing INDeX user in mainland UK. As an established INDeX handset repairer and 2nd user reseller of INDeX equipment, they are well placed to offer this service.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/01/2019 - Brexit Fiasco and Avaya Index
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets