CONSTELLATION CAPTURES IMAGINATIONS IN COMMERCIAL FLOORING
20 April 2017
The trend for eye-catching textures and effects in office carpet has led to a significant increase in demand for Heckmondwike FB’s ‘Constellation’ rangeThe range offers a softer, more tonal installation and is available in a choice of eleven different shades, offering limitless design opportunities.
The colour choices include red, orange, green, blue, purple, grey, black and plum, plus three recent additions; cream, beige and brown. The Constellation range is available in ‘planks’ to create inspirational designs that capture the imagination and demonstrate the endless possibilities with this exciting carpet design.
Kathryn Keshmiri, Marketing Manager for Heckmondwike FB, said: “We’ve seen demand soar for our Constellation carpet recently, particularly for use in offices and other commercial areas. It has all the properties that customers expect from Heckmondwike FB, offering high performance, robustness and colour fastness, combined with really strong design opportunities. Its popularity has been enhanced by the trend towards ‘planks’ which is enabling the creation of some truly inspirational flooring designs.”
As part of Heckmondwike FB’s Creative Flooring range, Constellation is ideal for a wide variety of commercial flooring applications. It can be cut on-site without the risk of fraying and this allows individual flooring designs to be created and installed easily.
Also available in Heckmondwike FB’s Creative range are the Array, Montage and Night Sky collections. Together with Constellation, they offer a myriad of choice of styles and colours, bringing a strong element of design into robust, high performance fibre bonded carpet.
Constellation carpet tiles are British-made and provide outstanding performance, as well as being backed by a 10 year limited wear warranty, which means they can be specified in complete confidence.
As well as offering excellent aesthetics, Constellation provides antistatic and anti-slip performance and has strong acoustic properties to help reduce noise levels within buildings.
Sample cards for Constellation and any of the Creative range are available on request by calling +44  1924 406161 or visiting the website www.heckmondwike-fb.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/08/2017 - Please Mind The Office Design – How The Right Carpet Can Make All the Difference
- 08/08/2017 - Oldham Sixth Form College Arrayed With New Carpet
- 04/08/2017 - Heckmondwike offers complete flooring solution for care & sheltered housing
- 25/07/2017 - Heckmondwike offers complete flooring solution for care & sheltered housing
- 18/07/2017 - Array – A Sound Decision by Heckmondwike – 1st June 2017
- 19/05/2017 - Three senior appointments boost carpet manufacturer's commercial team
- 11/05/2017 - Nothing to be A-Frayed of!
- 26/04/2017 - Heckmondwike FB's bespoke entrance carpet design takes some beating
- 25/04/2017 - Constellation captures imaginations in commercial flooring
- 20/04/2017 - HECKMONDWIKE FB’S BESPOKE ENTRANCE CARPET DESIGN TAKES SOME BEATING
- 02/09/2016 - Supacord – protecting our future, one school at a time
- 12/05/2016 - New constellation rage set to inspire designers with possibilities with fibre bonded carpet
- 12/05/2016 - High school keeps the faith
- 12/05/2016 - 4D Contract Flooring gets creative with carpet planks!
- 29/05/2015 - Student accommodation inspires with array carpet
- 29/05/2015 - Supacord brings classrooms to life in Basingstoke
- 29/05/2015 - Heckmondwike FB's acoustic option for tiles is a sound solution
- 23/01/2015 - Plenty of 'Space' At Hampshire Office Refurbishment!
- 07/01/2015 - Light Up The Night – And The Day - With New Creative Flooring Range!
- 07/01/2015 - Brighton School Wins Supacord Carpet Competition
- 19/05/2014 - The launch of SpecifiedBy V2.0