Dual colour Weatherproof LED Sign from Lasermet
20 April 2017
The “Ultra 580” is Lasermet's latest IP66 rated LED sign specifically designed for outside use. Being tested and rated to IP66, it measures 580mm wide 178mm high and is regarded as a highly prestigious and attractive LED sign.Available as either a single message, single colour, or as a dual colour, dual message sign, the Ultra 580 IP66 can provide virtually any graphics and language option. Suitable for exterior use this low voltage sign requires just 24VDC. The IP66 rating to BS60529 means it is protected against powerful water jets and is dust-tight - ideal for use in the wind and rain. The high-brightness LEDs ensure the sign is readable in strong sunlight. Other options (to be specified when ordering) include auto or remote dimming and an on/off flashing capability. Mounting bracket options are available for single facing or dual aspect signs, in addition to direct wall mounting.
Lasermet’s Ultra LED signs are available in many colours - the most popular being the dual message sign where one message is shown in green and the second message is shown in red.
These unique signs are designed and manufactured only by Lasermet in the UK. All messages are secret until lit.
Visit www.lasermet.com/signs for further details and to see the LED signs changing from Red to Green.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/04/2017 - Dual colour Weatherproof LED Sign from Lasermet
- 20/04/2017 - Fraunhofer chooses Laser Castle from Lasermet
- 05/04/2017 - See the 3D printing showcase at Automate 2017 from 3-6 April
- 23/03/2017 - Book now for your One Day Workshop on Laser Safety at the NPL
- 17/03/2017 - Lasermet’s Highly Prestigious Ultra LED Signs are now available as weatherproof IP66 rated versions
- 15/03/2017 - Lasermet installs second Laser Castle at Talens Systems, Spain
- 15/03/2017 - LASER Safety Training for LSO's