The Day I met Trunki
16 May 2017
The Sussex Sign Company were proud Headline Sponsors for the “Let’s do Business” Exhibition in Brighton on the 11th May 2017The Expo was attended by over 500 SME’s and they were kept busy with a packed itinerary which included a seminar given by The Sussex Sign Company’s very own Managing Director Norman Mayhew who gave a 30 minute talk on Marketing to the SME sector.
There was also other seminars such as making Facebook work for your business, a seminar on LinkedIn, Twitter Google and Google analytics.
All topped off with wine tasting with the Local vinyard Ridgeview wine estate in the afternoon.
The main event of the day was The Key Note Speaker Rob Law MBE who gave an engaging talk on his journey from university student, studying product design to running his multimillion pound Trunki Empire.
Those of you of a certain age will remember the Dragons Den episode where Rob and his Trunki was unceremoniously rejected by the Dragon’s, clearly this was the investment that got away, as Rob has gone on to sell his Trunki ride on Luggage worldwide selling over 3 million units and bringing manufacturing back to the UK. Clearly great for our exports especially with Brexit underway.
The “Let’s Do Business” Expo is now a must do event in the Brighton SME calendar and is now in it’s 15th year of running successful events where businesses can get together and meet new contacts and clients.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/12/2017 - How The Sussex Sign Company can help if you are a marketing manager
- 11/12/2017 - How The Sussex Sign Company can help if you are a marketing agency
- 21/08/2017 - Why get your vehicle signwritten?
- 23/03/2017 - With Spring now upon us and motivation levels rising after the darker days of winter.
- 28/02/2017 - Let's Do Business - Brighton 2017
- 17/01/2017 - Buying cheap is not always the best option.
- 12/01/2017 - Best New Year’s Resolution for Your Business? New Signage
- 12/12/2016 - Why Does Effective Wayfinding Signage Need That Expert Touch?
- 12/12/2016 - What Makes for Quality and Effective School Signage?
- 12/12/2016 - Only Trust a Commercial Signage Specialist with Your Business Signs
- 12/12/2016 - Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Shop Signs!
- 22/11/2016 - Pub Signs
- 16/11/2016 - Are you using your vehicle to promote your business?
- 28/10/2016 - Only Trust a Commercial Signage Specialist with Your Business Signs
- 20/09/2016 - Did you know that we now do print?
- 24/08/2016 - How could car graphics benefit your business?
- 21/07/2016 - Crazy kiosk!
- 04/07/2016 - The Seahaven Young Entrepreneurs Scheme
- 29/06/2016 - LED Technology in signage systems
- 20/06/2016 - From concept to completion, we can help...
- 05/04/2016 - Top Safety Accreditation for The Sussex Sign Company
- 31/03/2016 - Don't let this happen to you...
- 17/03/2016 - This Friday!
- 01/03/2016 - Did you know that Sign Installations is a subsidiary of The Sussex Sign Company.
- 23/02/2016 - Estate Agent LED Light Pockets
- 23/02/2016 - Whittingtons Estate Agent complete design and sign package from concept to production
- 16/02/2016 - So how do you promote your Charity to thousands of people.
- 09/02/2016 - All that jazz!
- 26/01/2016 - Powder Coated Lectern Signs
- 15/01/2016 - From Vehicle Wrapping to Exhibition Design, we deliver excellent concepts, from production, through to installation
- 15/01/2016 - Commissioned work by South East Dance – Becky Edmunds and Zoe Zanders exhibited work at the Onca Gallery
- 14/01/2016 - Happy New Year from The Sussex Sign Company!
- 05/01/2016 - The Sussex Sign Company sponsors this monthly networking event held for local businesses
- 21/12/2015 - New restaurant signage
- 10/12/2015 - How to select the best soft signage