Three senior appointments boost carpet manufacturer's commercial team
19 May 2017
Heckmondwike FB, one of the UK’s leading commercial fibre bonded carpet manufacturers, has made a number of significant new appointments to its senior management team as it looks to support its continued business growth.David Rhodes, who has been Managing Director of Heckmondwike FB’s sister company Paragon Carpets for 12 years, now also takes up a Joint Managing Director position at Heckmondwike FB. He will jointly head up the four businesses within the National Floorcoverings Group, including Heckmondwike FB, Paragon Carpets, Matworks and Playrite.
David, who has 27 years’ experience in the carpet industry, will be responsible for further developing the sales and marketing and customer service offering of Heckmondwike FB.
Bob Mortimer returns to Heckmondwike FB as National Sales Manager (UK and Ireland). He has spent the last 34 years working in the carpet industry, starting his career at Steel Carpets in 1983 and first joining Heckmondwike FB back in 1988. He spent 27 years as National Sales Manager at the company, before he left to take up a role in Bedford in 2015. Looking back on his career, he says his biggest achievement is developing Heckmondwike FB as a market leader in the Education sector, due to the durability and cost effectiveness of the product.
Bob is looking forward to working closely with the sales and marketing teams to reignite the Heckmondwike FB brand and offering. His long term goals are to further develop the sales team and work with the company’s existing network to increase opportunities in key market sectors, such as education and offices.
Kathryn Keshmiri has been appointed to the company as Marketing Manager. Kathryn has worked in construction and specification for the past four years. She started her career in marketing with a chemical and biotechnology company and, after three years, moved into brand marketing and product management for one of the UK’s largest joinery manufacturers. Her main responsibilities at Heckmondwike FB are heading up the marketing department, with responsibility for public relations, advertising, digital marketing, exhibitions and social media. Her objective is to work closely with the sales team and customers to create successful marketing strategies that help to further reinforce the Heckmondwike FB brand with specifiers and contractors.
“This is a very exciting time for our business as we not only have a really strong product offering, as ever, but also a knowledgeable and experienced commercial team,” said David Rhodes, Managing Director at Heckmondwike FB. “It is fantastic to have Bob back within the business because of his exceptional contacts and extensive experience.
He added: “Kathryn is a great addition to our marketing team and brings with her fresh ideas and experience of working with specifiers in both the public and private sectors. We are looking forward to continuing to ensure that Heckmondwike FB retains its number one position in the contract fibre bonded market.”
For more information about Heckmondwike FB visit the website www.heckmondwike-fb.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/01/2018 - Heckmondwike Launches New CPD Seminar
- 10/11/2017 - Heckmondwike FB Shortlisted For Best Product Award
- 02/11/2017 - Heckmondwike makes two new senior appointments
- 26/10/2017 - Heckmondwike shortlisted for best product aware by National Trade Magazine
- 08/10/2017 - New branding, website & literature marks exciting future for Heckmondwike
- 15/09/2017 - Practicality Meets Comfort At Tudor Lodge Retirement Facility
- 29/08/2017 - Building Cost Effective Schools For The Future
- 21/08/2017 - Improving Education By Creating Buildings Fit For Purpose
- 17/08/2017 - Please Mind The Office Design – How The Right Carpet Can Make All the Difference
- 08/08/2017 - Oldham Sixth Form College Arrayed With New Carpet
- 04/08/2017 - Heckmondwike offers complete flooring solution for care & sheltered housing
- 25/07/2017 - Heckmondwike offers complete flooring solution for care & sheltered housing
- 18/07/2017 - Array – A Sound Decision by Heckmondwike – 1st June 2017
- 11/05/2017 - Nothing to be A-Frayed of!
- 26/04/2017 - Heckmondwike FB's bespoke entrance carpet design takes some beating
- 25/04/2017 - Constellation captures imaginations in commercial flooring
- 20/04/2017 - CONSTELLATION CAPTURES IMAGINATIONS IN COMMERCIAL FLOORING
- 02/09/2016 - Supacord – protecting our future, one school at a time
- 12/05/2016 - New constellation rage set to inspire designers with possibilities with fibre bonded carpet
- 12/05/2016 - High school keeps the faith
- 12/05/2016 - 4D Contract Flooring gets creative with carpet planks!
- 29/05/2015 - Student accommodation inspires with array carpet
- 29/05/2015 - Supacord brings classrooms to life in Basingstoke
- 29/05/2015 - Heckmondwike FB's acoustic option for tiles is a sound solution
- 23/01/2015 - Plenty of 'Space' At Hampshire Office Refurbishment!
- 07/01/2015 - Light Up The Night – And The Day - With New Creative Flooring Range!
- 07/01/2015 - Brighton School Wins Supacord Carpet Competition
- 19/05/2014 - The launch of SpecifiedBy V2.0