OXYBABY® 6.0 - a new generation of Gas Analysers from Witt
18 March 2009
Witt, the gas safety, control, mixing and analysis equipment supplier has launched OXYBABY® 6.0, a cordless hand held O2 or 02/CO2 gas analyser.
The latest range of the OXYBABY® gas analysers are for use with Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) in the food processing and packaging industries for packaging line, warehouse and laboratory food packaging analysis.
The new OXYBABY® 6.0 has a number of additional features including a high-resolution display, an optional integrated barcode reader, optional Bluetooth connection and a USB port for data transfer and charging of the battery.
Other features include easier menu navigation, extended data storage for up to 500 different measurements, as well being able to assign up to 25 users, 100 products and 50 packaging lines to the stored measurements.
It also has the ability to take a measurement using a variable controlled pump action, if the measuring needle or filter is blocked in any way. If this fails, an alarm function informs the operator, in order to stop any faulty measurements being taken.
OXYBABY® 6.0 is able to reliably measure either the O2 or O2/CO2 content, due to the small sample of gas (less than 4ml) that is required to obtain a reading, ideal for use in the smallest food packages, such as salami and cheese slices as well as other food packaging including poultry and fresh salads.
WITT-Logger software for data evaluation and data cables are also available as options.
It is supplied with 2 spare needles and filters as well as 100 rubber seals and a mains adaptor. It is also available as a pressurised gas sample version.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/03/2021 - International standard OPC-UA makes it possible
- 28/10/2015 - Gas technology app now with inert gas advisor
- 16/04/2015 - Optical measurement of oxygen in packaging
- 16/04/2015 - "Leak-Master Mapmax" for controlling packaging integrity
- 30/06/2014 - Most Powerful 3-Inch Dome Pressure Regulator
- 17/01/2014 - Package leak testing
- 07/06/2013 - Quality control: Mobile gas analysis for pressure lines
- 12/04/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 05/04/2013 - Safety for propylene applications
- 11/01/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 20/09/2012 - High pressure constancy for aggressive and corrosive gases New stainless steel pressure regulator
- 03/07/2012 - Gas mixer for "Pieter Schelte"
- 26/04/2012 - Performance Boost for Pressure Regulators
- 27/04/2010 - Witt Industrial Gas Mixing Systems
- 09/04/2010 - Witts' new Hydrobaby measures moisture in gases and compressed air
- 31/03/2010 - Witts' solutions for packaging leak detection and gas analysis at Total 2010
- 08/01/2010 - Witts' solutions at Total Processing & Packaging
- 07/01/2010 - Witt Gas Mixers provide synthetic air for medical applications
- 04/01/2010 - Witt launch new CO² warning device
- 04/12/2009 - New Flashback Arrestor from Witt offers 11 bar protection
- 07/10/2009 - Leaks in packages? Don't get caught out!
- 01/09/2009 - Witts' Gas Flushing Unit with new sensor for food industry reduces gas consumption
- 03/08/2009 - Intelligent gas mixing from WITT helps electronic component manufacturing
- 10/07/2009 - "3 in 1" version of Gas Mixer now available from Witt
- 22/06/2009 - Burn out safety up to 240 bar with Witt Non-Return Valve
- 08/06/2009 - Red Dot award for Witts' multifunction Gas Analyser
- 22/05/2009 - Witt Flashback Arrestors now available for Ethylene
- 19/05/2009 - Witts' key to safety
- 11/05/2009 - Witt to introduce new products at PPMA 2009
- 27/03/2009 - Witt appoints new service technician
- 08/01/2009 - WITT returns to PRO2PAC 2009
- 02/12/2008 - Witt High Purity Filters Maximise Purity of Gas
- 25/11/2008 - Could Synthetic Air Save Lives?
- 24/11/2008 - Witt Switch-Over Unit Provides Continuous Gas Supply
- 01/08/2008 - Cobalt and Witt Unite
- 19/02/2008 - MAPY 4.0 – A NEW MULTIFUNCTIONAL GAS ANALYSER