7 DIY Kraft Paper Wrapping Ideas
24 July 2017
Getting Crafty with Kraft PaperFeeling crafty? This week we are showing you 7 easy craft projects to make your own gift wrap. All you need is some Kraft paper to get you started and then you can let your creative juices flow!
1. Stick it
Why not use some stickers to jazz up your plain Kraft paper, it’s not only simple but effective too! We love these dot stickers below.
Monochrome & Neon Dot Sticker Wrapping Paper by The Little Design Corner
2. Pretty POM POMS!
All you need is a glue gun and some colourful pom poms to recreate this gorgeous paper!
Pom Pom Wrapping by Hooray Hurrah
3. Splatter Paint
This looks like great fun to create. Just get some paint and a brush, then splatter until your heart’s content! (Warning – make sure you cover any surfaces before you unleash your splattering power.)
Great splattering by Junkaholique
4. Washi Tape it!
We love these how these sweet packages have been wrapped using different colourful washi tapes by You Are My Fave
5. Go Dotty!!!
Great use of a pencil in this creative wrapping idea by Do it Yourself Gifts Penelope
6. Stamp it
We love this fun idea for stamping your Kraft paper by The Crafted Life, and we especially love the colourful strings for a great finishing touch!
7. Calligraphy Wrapping Paper
Make your wrapping paper stand out with some calligraphy. We love this one by Boxwood Avenue
It’s a wrap!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/07/2019 - 10 Creative Printed Paper Bags
- 24/07/2017 - 5 Wine Bottle Packaging Designs We Love
- 24/07/2017 - Washi Tape Bag Crafts
- 24/07/2017 - 5 Great Candle Packaging Designs
- 24/07/2017 - 7 Ways to Jazz up your Tote Bags!
- 24/07/2017 - 5 Great Gin Packaging Designs to quench your thirst!
- 24/07/2017 - 8 Tote Bags for Gym Bunnies
- 12/08/2015 - We Are Now A Google Certified Shop!
- 22/11/2011 - Welsh bag tax gets favourable reviews regardless of uncertainty
- 22/11/2011 - The benefits of Bespoke Printed Merchandise
- 05/07/2011 - New range of coloured paper bags with Twisted Handles!
- 05/07/2011 - Our favourite packaging items for boutiques!