13 September 2017
Operator Training Services - CoursesOPERATOR TRAINING SERVICES LTD ‘ALL COURSE INFORMATION’
1. MEWPs Training - IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) Prices Per Course 1 - 6 candidates (1 category ie scissor or boom) 1 - 4 candidates (2 categories ie scissor & boom) 1 – 2 candidates (3 categories) N.B. for category 3a candidates – PAV familiarization can be arranged on the day if requested.
Certificates and ID cards are valid for 5 years. These are included in the price together with a training booklet. Please be aware that an IPAF course is over one day, e.g. to include both scissor (3a) and boom (3b) training would be for a maximum of 4 candidates per course. Six candidates can be catered for on either scissor ¬or boom training is requested.
2. IPAF MEWPs for Managers – IPAF Duration one day for a minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 candidates.
3. IPAF MEWPs Harness Course + Daily Inspection a half day course minimum of 5 & maximum of 12 candidates. N.B. no ID card will be issued for this category only. However each candidate will received a certificate.
4. IPAF PAV (Push Around Vertical) a half day course. Minimum of 5 and maximum of 8 candidates.
5. IPAF IAD (Insulated Aerial Device) a full day course. Maximum of 4 candidates.
6. Mobile Access Tower Training - PASMA Standard Course (Prefabricated Access Suppliers & Manufacturers’ Association) PASMA registration is widely accepted by the Build UK and Local Authorities and sets the standard in the construction industry. One day course (maximum 12 candidates). In addition each candidate will receive the following items which are included in the above cost: The PASMA code of practice booklet A copy of training course notes A certificate of training achievement on successful completion of the course together with an ID card
7. PASMA Low Level Access (4 hour duration). Minimum of 5 and maximum of 12 candidates. (ID cards and certification valid for a 5 year duration).
8. PASMA Work at Height (Essentials) - 4 hour duration. This course is designed as an introduction to working safely at height. Minimum of 5 and maximum of 12 candidates. (ID cards and certification valid for a 5 year duration).
9. PASMA Managers & Supervisors Inspection course. Minimum of 4 and maximum of 12 candidates. (ID cards and certification are valid for 5 years).
10. PASMA Combined Standard Tower + Low Level Course. Minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 candidates. (ID cards and certification valid for 5 years).
11. PASMA on Stairs. Minimum 4 maximum of 8 candidates (ID cards and certification valid for a 5 year duration). Safety in Ladders/Steps - The Ladder Association (formerly the British Ladder Manufacturers’ Association - BLMA)
12. Ladder Association User course (min of 4 & max of 8)
13. Ladder Association Inspection course (min of 4 & max of 8) Any candidate just attending the ‘inspector’ course must hold a current ‘user’ license.
14. Ladder Association Combined User/Inspection course (min of 4 & max of 8)
15. Basic Fall Protection & Harness Pre-Use Inspection Course. The OTS certification is valid for 5 years. Minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 candidates over a half day period. This course is designed for the wearer.
16. Harness Full Day Course Minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 candidates. This course is designed for the wearer + competent person to carry out the mandatory inspections.
17. Abrasive Wheels Refresher – course duration approximately 4 hours. The OTS certification is valid for 5 years. Minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 candidates over a half day period (classroom based theory only). NB. If you require a practical cutting or grinding session the course would then be a full day (novice).
18. Manual Handling. Minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 candidates. OTS certification is valid for a 5 year period.
19. Scaffold Inspection. A two day course run at our Ashford Training Centre. Minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 candidates per course.
20. Confined Space Training. OTS offer the low, medium and high risk In-House and City & Guilds courses.
Please contact us for further details. NB. We have a minimum full day charge of £495.00 - half day charge £375.00 on our courses. Travel is charged at either, 49p per mile (round trip from Ashford office) or for the city of London - £79.00. Prices quoted exclude VAT. On completion of the course and when payment has been received, each candidate will be issued with a Ladder Association certificate and photo ID card which are valid for 5 years.
Training can be carried out at your premises or at one of our training centres in Ashford (junction 10 - M20) or our training centre at Godstone, Surrey (junction 6 - M25) where we can arrange a course for your candidates on a date to mutually suit. Open courses for IPAF accredited MEWPs and PASMA tower training are held at our training centres on alternate weeks. These open courses are designed for companies who have maybe one or 2 candidates for an example, to be trained and do not wish to book a complete course or for individual/self-employed people.
Please see our website www.operatortrainingservices.co.uk for annual course planner and further detailed information. We look forward to hearing from you. Operator Training Services Ltd Hanover Mill Church Road Mersham Ashford Kent TN25 6NU - 01233 721300
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/12/2017 - Bookings for 2018
- 13/11/2017 - Training Courses
- 03/11/2017 - PASMA Tower Week
- 18/10/2017 - PASMA Tower Week
- 17/10/2017 - PASMA Working at Height Essentials Training
- 03/10/2017 - Basic Height Awareness
- 03/10/2017 - Abrasive Wheels
- 21/09/2017 - Ladder Loonie!!
- 13/09/2017 - OTS - Shop
- 05/09/2017 - Ladder Association
- 31/08/2017 - Confined Space Training
- 31/08/2017 - PASMA Training
- 31/08/2017 - IPAF Training
- 21/08/2017 - RRV Training at your own Site
- 17/08/2017 - Ladder Association
- 11/08/2017 - Working at Height Training Courses
- Training & development
- Training & placement services
- Training & skills development
- Training / workshops
- Training centres
- Training providers
- Training services