Impac now offers full range of MIKRON Infrared Portable Thermal Imaging Cameras
02 April 2009
MIKRON Infrared is a leading Thermal Imaging Camera manufacturer with a comprehensive range of both portable and on-line camera systems and Impac Infrared now offers the full range.
From the compact MikroSHOT camera to the High Performance M7640 640 x 480 pixel array camera, IMPAC are now able to supply a camera to suit almost every application and budget.
All the cameras come complete with the comprehensive MikroSpec Image Analysis and Reporting Software, enabling the user to quickly and easily analyse images and produce custom thermographic reports. Everything required to carry out thermal inspections is provided, so there is no need to buy any add-ons.
Visitors to the Impac website can now download the Portable Thermal Imaging Camera Overview and also compare the specifications of the range of cameras.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/07/2018 - LumaSense Introduces New Ratio Pyrometer IGAR 320 for Mid Temperature Range
- 20/07/2018 - New m920 Series Semiconductor OEM module
- 15/01/2016 - Happy New Year!
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Celebrates 10th Anniversary and 57+ Years in the Sensing Industry
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Introduces the World’s First Industrial Grade 2-Color Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense PULSAR 4 for Condition Based Monitoring of Petrochemical Combustion Vessels
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Technologies provides Professional Solutions for the Global Energy Market
- 23/09/2015 - Lumasense Technologies 10 Years Anniversary
- 15/05/2015 - We invite you for a visit at our stand for a chat and a live demonstration!
- 27/11/2014 - Big Data - Resolving the Power Transformer Dilemma
- 03/09/2014 - LumaSense Technologies – World Class Sensing Solutions for Global Markets
- 10/04/2013 - New UV Pyrometry Technology from the Industry’s Temperature Sensing Leader.
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense’s Newest Online DGA Monitor Provides Early Warning Diagnostics to Prevent Transformer Failures
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense Develops New Thermal Imaging Camera Platform for Industrial Monitoring
- 08/10/2012 - Newest LumaSense Pyrometer Provides Higher Accuracy in Harsh, High-Temperature Environments
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense Releases Highly Accurate and Reliable Pyrometer for Increased Control and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
- 08/06/2009 - IMPAC Infrared Launch new range of Thermal Imaging Cameras
- 02/04/2009 - Impac Infrared launches new Thermal Imaging Camera
- 05/03/2009 - New MikroSHOT Thermal Imaging Camera from IMPAC Infrared
- 13/01/2009 - Impac Infrared addresses Thermal Imaging limitations