Delta Membrane Systems Shortlisted for the Construction News Specialists Awards 2018
14 November 2017
Delta Membrane Systems Limited are delighted to announce we are shortlisted for the Construction News Specialists Awards 2018
Delta Membrane Systems Limited has been selected by the judges as a finalist in the Material Supplier of the Year Category and Innovation of the Year (Non-Contractor) Category of the 2018 Construction News Specialists Awards, the only national awards that recognises the best specialist contractors from across the UK.
To decide the winners, all finalists will attend face-to-face judging by our panel of more than 60 judges, made up from the UK’s largest construction firms and the leaders of the country’s major projects, including:
• Cormac MacCrann, managing director, Canary Wharf Contractors
• Dale Turner, director of procurement and supply chain, Skanska UK
• Lucy Homer, executive general manager, design and technical, Lendlease
• Peter Fisher, SHE director, Costain
The Construction News Specialists Awards ensures that whatever size or specialism there is an appropriate avenue to showcase the achievements of specialist contractors.
Construction News editor Tom Fitzpatrick said:
“Specialists are continuing to up their game in difficult economic circumstances. Our expert judges have now shortlisted the companies who represent the best of the people, initiatives and projects in the construction industry supply chain.
CN will be publishing features on each of the shortlisted entrants in the coming weeks and best of luck to all involved as they now go to the second stage of presenting their work face-to-face with our judges.”
The winners will be announced on 8 March 2018 at a glamorous ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London where over 1,000 of the industry elite will join together for a night of entertainment, celebration and networking.
The full list of finalists and more information can be found at: specialistsawards.constructionnews.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/06/2018 - Enterprising women seeking to empower others - Women of Waterproofing Networking Group
- 29/05/2018 - Do I really require a Waterproofing Design Specialist?
- 23/05/2018 - Flood resilience solutions – Time for joined up thinking
- 15/05/2018 - New build basement
- 27/04/2018 - Does BIM successfully deliver on waterproofing projects?
- 12/03/2018 - Delta celebrates being shortlisted for two leading industrial awards
- 09/02/2018 - Project - By Delta Membrane
- 20/12/2017 - Delta appoint new Company Director
- 29/11/2017 - Delta win ASUC Award for Innovation and Sustainability
- 03/11/2017 - Residential Basement Conversion, Kent
- 30/10/2017 - Luxury North London Property
- 15/08/2017 - BRE Flood Resilient Test Home, Innovation Park (Part 2)
- 09/08/2017 - The Gunnery, Kent
- 02/08/2017 - Waterproofing of contiguous piles
- 12/01/2017 - Catalogue highlights basement pumps and drainage
- 26/05/2016 - Basement Waterproofing
- 23/02/2016 - The Maxx Family