Heald shortlisted for FOUR Awards
14 February 2018
It has been a very successful month for Heald as we discover that we have been shortlisted for FOUR prestigious awards across the Counter Terror Awards and the Made in Yorkshire Awards.Taking place on the 6th March at Olympia, London, the Counter Terror Awards recognise the efforts of both public and private sector organisations who have made significant contributions to counter terror strategy in the UK and overseas.
The two Counter Terror Awards Heald have been shortlisted for are:
- Outstanding Contribution to Counter Terrorism
- Perimeter Protection Award
- The Manufacturing Innovation Award
- Manufacturer of the Year (up to £25m)
Commenting on the award shortlists, Debbie Heald added: "We’re delighted to have been recognised by both the Counter Terror Awards and the Made in Yorkshire Awards. We are very much looking forward to the upcoming events, and wish the best of luck to all of the other shortlisted companies and individuals.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/05/2018 - Heald Ranks For The Third Year Running In The IP100 League Table!
- 06/04/2018 - Double Award Win For Heald's Matador!
- 18/01/2016 - Heald launches new website
- 14/09/2015 - Heald launches unique new EM Anti-Terrorist security bollard
- 20/08/2015 - Heald Ltd director nominated for three women in business award
- 19/08/2015 - Heald Ltd Wins Approval For Innovative Security Bollard
- Anti Terrorist Road Blockers
- Rising bollard road blockers
- Road blockers
- Speed ramp / bump road blockers