record launch two new RIBA approved CPD’s for specifiers and architects
12 March 2018
record, the largest manufacturer, supplier and maintainer of automated pedestrian doors in the UK has launched two new RIBA approved CPD’s for specifiers and architects.
The first entitled Automatic Doors Standards and Considerations: Transport & Aviation, provides guidance on issues, danger points and standards when specifying automatic doors for transport and aviation projects, in particular specialist, security enhanced doors.
Automatic Doors for Healthcare – Standards & Considerations focuses on key design considerations and relevant standards whilst looking at product solutions for the safe movement of people and goods within hospitals, surgeries, theatres, pharmacies and many other healthcare environments.
For more information call:01922 669341 or visit:
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/06/2018 - record uk showcases FlipFlow Breach Control System at Airports Expo
- 28/09/2017 - record uk's automatic door solutions for CBRE
- 18/09/2017 - record uk opens doors at Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital
- 19/12/2012 - Global Automatics Onboard at Stansted Airport
- 22/11/2012 - £10,000 worth of prizes in Auto Door Promotion
- 13/08/2012 - Comparison Site helps specifiers with Auto Door Projects
- 03/07/2012 - One Door Closes, another Automatically Opens!
- 15/05/2012 - Discover the 6 Mistakes most people make when purchasing an Automatic door
- 22/03/2012 - Top Reasons why Automatic Doors are Chosen
- 12/03/2012 - Auto Sliding door for kitchen of Award Winning Restaurant
- 20/02/2012 - New product swings into action
- 02/02/2012 - Free Training Courses on Automatic Doors
- 04/01/2012 - New Auto Sliding Door operator features Self Diagnostic Display
- 22/12/2011 - New auto Sliding Door operator features self-diagnostic display
- 07/11/2011 - New Brochure on Automatic Door Operators
- 11/10/2011 - Help Guides from Global Automatics
- 11/10/2011 - Global help to speed up the Service at the Restaurant of the year 2012 !
- 05/07/2011 - Win an IPAD 2 in our exciting competition
- 05/07/2011 - Global helps local Community to Access 1000’s of books
- 14/03/2011 - Introducing the Premier-Slide 100