Promaxx provides exactly what Eyesite is looking for
11 July 2007
When Eyesite needed to source business cards for their four practices they found Promaxx cards were exactly what they were looking for.
When Eyesite, an independent optician, needed to source business cards for their four practices in the South East of England they found Promaxx cards, from Denny Bros, were exactly what they were looking for.
Eyesite only required minimal amounts of business cards, but for many different members of staff, to hand out to both customers and potential suppliers. By ordering 400 sheets of Promaxx cards, pre-printed with their logo and image, they were able to overprint as many cards as needed for each member of staff, whilst still maintaining their corporate image throughout.
Explains Tamsin Aitken from their marketing agency, Sans Frontiere, who designed the cards: “It is more cost effective for Eyesite to print their own cards as and when they need them rather than spend huge amounts on having external printing done. The Promaxx system is cost effective, easy to use and quick to produce.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/07/2009 - 'The Best' choose Promaxx
- 07/07/2009 - Promaxx introduces new range of print-yourself products
- 13/10/2008 - Only 30 Printing Companies Doing ‘Green’ Worldwide
- 09/10/2007 - Union Fire-fighters on call with Promaxx
- 12/04/2007 - Promaxx Brews up Customised Solution for Edinburgh Tea & Coffee
- 28/02/2007 - Promaxx smoothes the membership process