Two 153 litre units are destined for a new laboratory facility in Oxfordshire.
16 April 2018
Astell Scientific is pleased with the initial interest in its recently announced Sliding Door Circular Chamber Autoclave range.
The mid-sized horizontal chamber units are proving a popular addition, with multiple enquiries and the first orders already confirmed for manufacture.
Two identical 153 litre circular chamber sliding door units are scheduled to go to a new bio-incubator facility in Oxfordshire, England.
Each autoclave will be fitted with a selection of options to reduce cycle times across a multitude of load types, from unwrapped instruments and glassware to fluid loads and discard. For example;
- Air ballast and integrated air compressor, which allows controlled reduction of the chamber pressure during the cooling phase of fluid cycles. Effectively this prevents the ‘boiling over’ that is frequently associated with rapid cooling systems.
- Assisted Air Cooling, where fitment of a powerful external fan helps reduce cool down times.
- Autofill, Autodrain and drain cooling, which automatically maintains adequate water level within the chamber at all times, and allows the early purging of water at the end of the cycle, substantially decreasing the time required to cool the chamber to a temperature where the door can be safely opened.
For more information please contact Astell or your distributor.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/02/2018 - Astell Scientific’s circular chamber autoclaves with sliding door offer potential cost and space savings
- 22/01/2018 - Astell Scientific launches dedicated Effluent Decontamination Systems website
- 04/01/2018 - Astell Scientific releases Remote Access /Network Connected autoclaves
- 07/12/2017 - Custom stainless steel autoclave for contact lens manufacturing
- 23/11/2017 - New video tutorials for Astell’s touchscreen controller
- 20/10/2017 - Astell's new autoclave software for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standard
- 21/09/2017 - How to load an autoclave
- 14/08/2017 - Astell and JW Lees - A drinks industry autoclave case study
- 09/08/2017 - Tips for cleaning and maintaining your sterilizer
- 25/07/2017 - Astell releases new product catalogue
- 25/07/2017 - Enhanced efficiency for Astell SQUARE ECO autoclaves
- 27/06/2017 - Eco-friendly Benchtop autoclaves by Astell Scientific
- 16/06/2017 - Key questions to ask when buying a new autoclave - Power and installation requirements
- 16/06/2017 - High power requirements vs. low power requirements on Sterilizers
- 15/05/2017 - Key questions to ask when buying a new autoclave - Sterilizer heating methods
- 11/05/2017 - Astell Scientific Benchtop autoclaves
- 04/05/2017 - Research-grade autoclaves by Astell Scientific
- 04/05/2017 - Double door, pass-through and double ended autoclaves
- 20/04/2017 - Key questions when buying a new autoclave - Circular or square chamber?
- 18/04/2017 - Key questions when buying a new autoclave - Circular or square chamber?
- 21/03/2017 - Expert advice for service and maintenance of your autoclave
- 13/03/2017 - Key questions when buying a new autoclave - Capacity and cycle time
- 10/03/2017 - Autoclaves then and now
- 20/02/2017 - Key questions when buying a new autoclave - What's the load?
- 10/02/2017 - USB port as standard on all Astell circular autoclaves
- 09/02/2017 - Autoclave validation and calibration services from Astell Scientific
- 20/01/2017 - Astell Helps the Fight Against Cancer
- 15/12/2016 - Astell Scientific’s new website compliments fresh product range and branding
- 10/11/2016 - Astell roll out latest colour touchscreen controllers for new autoclave range
- 20/10/2016 - A brand new look for Astell Scientific
- 22/09/2016 - Sterility Now with Astell Scientific
- 06/09/2016 - New autoclave range from Astell Scientific
- 11/03/2014 - No Drain? No Problem! – The Compact sterilizing solution that doesn’t need a Drain!
- 10/02/2014 - The Duaclave from Astell
- 03/05/2013 - Astell Goes Stateside
- 11/03/2013 - Can’t Touch This!