Complimentary workshops for design, build and enclosure of Control Cabinets
06 May 2009
EPLAN, Phoenix Contact and Rittal are holding a series of half day workshops and seminars to demonstrate how EPLAN, Phoenix Contacts’s CLIP PROJECT and Rittal’s Ri4Power design software, can work in synergy.
Live demonstrations will look to take advantage of the particulars of each singular software package as well as highlighting the time and cost advantages of using the collective platform approach. Proficient designers will also benefit from the workshops by further honing their skills and learning additional beneficial features for further design proficiency.
EPLAN Software and Service specialise in computer aided engineering (CAE) software for the design of Electrical Control and Automation Systems, providing fast and error free designs of electrical schematics with automatic cross references and wiring. Phoenix Contact is a global developer and manufacturer of electronic interface and industrial automation technology. Phoenix Contact CLIP PROJECT combines the latest rail design and marking software into one easy to use package allowing designs to move from concept to reality. Working in harmony through effortless data exchange EPLAN and CLIP PROJECT gives greater accuracy as terminal strips created in EPLAN can be automatically added to the CLIP PROJECT Software.
To complete the software union Rittal will demonstrate their new enclosure platform approach to system building, which offers simplicity and flexibility by utilising common internal parts and accessories. Ri4Power Power Engineering Software facilities designers in specifying and designing Motor Control Centres and power distribution assemblies allowing drawings and parts lists to be achieved within minutes.
Workshops are to be held in Birmingham (13th May), Aberdeen (4th June), Southampton (17th June) and Warrington (2nd July). Sessions begin at 12:30 with a complimentary lunch followed by workshops until approximately 16:00
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/06/2012 - EPLAN increases technical support
- 02/04/2012 - EPLAN to attend Drives and Controls 2012
- 19/03/2012 - EPLAN Service Pack 2.1 is now released
- 15/11/2011 - EPLAN Platform 2.1 is released
- 19/04/2011 - EPLAN Interface to Autodesk Vault PDM System
- 14/03/2011 - New Features in EPLAN Electric P8 2.0 SP1
- 10/11/2010 - Channel Oriented PLC design with EPLAN Electric P8 New Version
- 26/08/2010 - EPLAN Electric P8 New Version
- 23/07/2010 - New EPLAN Electric P8 2.0
- 25/05/2010 - Integrated Enclosure Manufacturing with EPLAN Electric P8
- 13/05/2010 - New EPLAN Data Portal Online
- 16/03/2010 - Data Portal has tremendous effect on engineering
- 05/03/2010 - EPLAN launch PLC & Bus Extension module
- 31/12/2009 - Project speeds boosted by Data Portal from E-Plan
- 07/05/2009 - EPLAN Software & Service help Elopak fill a design need