Informative and directional signs look like a work of art
15 May 2009
Fairfield Displays & Lighting has just launched a complete new range of acrylic signs that could be considered works of art.
The established concept for hanging signs was to essentially navigate visitors around a building or denote a specific area. This has been presented through the years by selecting various colours to highlight departments/areas or by using different shapes and sizes of materials to make the sign prominent. Because the signs needed to be informative in the past, individual directional signs where made in a single colour as a full colour option with attractive logos or symbols was just too costly.
However, nowadays the above methods have significantly evolved with the advancement in digital printing which can generate amazing effects to an extensive range of materials or create a fantastic overall ‘arty’ tone to a hanging or wall mounted sign.
Along with the use of vinyl lettering, the development of digital printing has now made it possible to create full colour signs on an individual basis further enhancing materials such as acrylic in an economical way. More importantly, allowing a spectrum of creativity with all types of projects. Just imagine the full colour floating logo panels for example printed on both sides as a directional message in a building. All that is needed is a good quality image; the rest they say is easy. Translucent effects can be achieved by printing onto clear vinyl, or alternatively the customer can select frosted acrylic to create a really soft luxurious effect.
Another advantage of using digital printing is that an exact pantone colour can easily be matched to a corporate style making it an ideal solution to creating low volume custom designed signs.
Fairfield Displays & Lighting has developed an entire range of fittings that enables signs to be wall mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or fitted into free standing units. The components have been designed not only to be extremely functional, but also to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The combination of the new digital printing with the extremely eye catching components has literally transformed the appearance of signage to a new level.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/08/2015 - Boost your food and beverage sales using Digital Menu Systems
- 13/08/2015 - Fairfield Displays provide Wellesley Hospital with a Reception to Inspire
- 17/06/2015 - Digital Signage just where you need… a quick and simple solution
- 16/06/2015 - Cardiff University – Cardiff School of Engineering
- 16/06/2015 - The Pixalux® world’s first double sided illuminated load bearing panel
- 20/03/2015 - Fairfield Displays and Lighting will exhibiting at Sign & Digital, 24-26th March, NEC – Stand A30
- 16/03/2015 - Pixalux a totally new way to illuminate products and graphics
- 03/03/2015 - LED Light Pockets™ Must see product at Retail Design & Expo, 10-11th March, Olympia
- 06/10/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/09/2014 - Launch of the new website
- 16/05/2012 - Propertydrum 2012 Awards
- 16/05/2012 - Zettu - the new high impact window display
- 03/03/2010 - Fairfields' fresh new approach to office partitions
- 08/02/2010 - Fairfield Displays explain where to start with digital signage
- 04/12/2009 - On their 30th Anniversary, find out what made Fairfield so successful
- 07/10/2009 - Fairfield Displays & Lighting Celebrates 30 years in the Sign Industry
- 11/09/2009 - Free Display Seminar - New Products, Business Building, Marketing Tips & More
- 29/07/2009 - Cold Cathode vs LED Light boxes – which option to choose?
- 19/06/2009 - Off the shelf signs – new economical approach to creating a sign solution
- 08/06/2009 - Fairfield launch Suspended Floating Glass Shelving
- 26/05/2009 - Fairfield launch new eco-friendly LED Light Boxes
- 26/03/2009 - Fairfield signage and displays point the way