Eurolec Temperature Calibration Systems for probe and infrared thermometers
19 May 2009
The CS Series from Eurolec Instrumentation comprises of two user friendly, compact dry block “black body” sources for convenient temperature calibration of both infrared and probe thermometers.
Model CS173 features a range of +30 to +200°C and model CS174 features a range of 40°C below ambient (approx. -20°C) to +85°C, together with 0.01°C resolution between -19.99°C to + 85.00°C.
In addition, both models feature a 2 position Precision Accuracy Check (PAC*) function where at the touch of a switch, the accuracy of the unit is confirmed at 2 preset points. A calibration certificate, traceable to national standards is supplied with both models. For precision accuracy checking over an extended range, reference thermometers RT161 or PC Temp RT1 are recommended.
These innovative units save the on the inconvenience and time lost due to external calibration, are quick and easy to use and will provide considerable cost savings when compared with external or contracted on-site temperature calibration.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 28/05/2012 - As UK automotive industry enjoys renaissance, Ono Sokki continue to address industry requirements
- 16/01/2012 - NEW CSEC series economy temp. calibrators
- 25/10/2011 - New CS173,174 & 175 Temperature Calibration Systems – for both infrared and probe thermometers
- 06/09/2011 - Eurolec Instrumentation Ltd now official Ono Sokki distributor for both UK & Ireland
- 01/06/2011 - RT162 precision reference thermometer
- 07/09/2010 - ‘Professional Compact’ series Thermometers & Manometers
- 30/04/2009 - Portable instrumentation range enhanced