La Beeby set uniforms to stun at The Belfry
20 May 2009
La Beeby recently pulled out all the stops to ensure the beauty team at the recently re-styled and re-furbished spa at The Belfry.
‘Simply the Spa’, now under the management of Dawn Stakounis and the team at Hive of Beauty, managed the daunting task of turning their vision of a stylish and contemporary spa in double-quick time, for their recent celebrity re-launch evening at the end of April.
Dawn, asked La Beeby to interpret her own design ideas into a comfortable, durable and stylish uniform that would complement the overall style and decor of the new Spa. “A great deal of effort went into making sure the girl’s uniforms were available on time, and I think the uniforms looked amazing”, said Dawn. The girls were provided with the option of a dress or tunic and trousers, both in stunning chocolate and red, which they will wear on defined days.
“It was a super project to work on, a clear brief from Dawn & Amy at Hive, ensured that we could work quickly to create a truly stunning uniform to complement the beautiful Spa and showcase La Beebys' abilities to create a very personalised and bespoke uniform for our clients’ added La Beeby Managing Director Dave Cottrell. “Simply the Spa is now an extremely stylish facility and we wish Dawn, Amy and all the team at Hive, every success”.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/09/2011 - Beautiful Belts!
- 27/05/2010 - Marvellous May Offers
- 18/05/2010 - La Beeby Special Offer
- 05/05/2010 - Beauty UK Show
- 27/04/2010 - La Beeby Spring Show Offers
- 26/03/2010 - Wow, what a response to the Excel show
- 18/02/2010 - £15 Tunic Sale from La Beeby
- 01/02/2010 - La Beeby offer end of line clearance bargains
- 20/05/2009 - La Beebys' uniformed approach to 2009
- 20/05/2009 - La Beeby show their "Troos" colours for Scottish Beauty
- 04/12/2007 - La Beeby Special Offer - 20% Sale