French Connection gels from Bio Sculpture
26 May 2009
Francais Connexion Gel is another innovation from Elmien Scholtz, founder of Bio Sculpture Gel.
The gel is the latest addition to the Bio Sculpture range of non-flexible sculpting gels. The French Connection Gel does exactly the same as the Free Edge Gel, which offers a much stronger and more rigid Gel Extension, however, the French Connection Gel is a brighter white colour leaving the free edge ready for a French finish.
Creating Sculptures with these two gels is the latest and quickest method of creating strong solid sculptures with a natural or white finish. By introducing the French Connection Gel, two choices are now available when creating sculptures, the Free Edge Gel gives a natural finish and the French Connection Gel gives a brighter white finish.
The NEW Bio Sculpture French Connection Gel is available in 4g, 10g and 25g.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 29/03/2012 - Bio Sculpture Gel welcomes technicians, salons and clients to their new website www.biosculpture.co.uk
- 24/01/2012 - Bio Sculpture presents - The Royal Collection, Spring Summer 2012
- 23/01/2012 - Bio Sculpture Gel founder, Elmien Scholtz is Awarded the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 11/01/2012 - Bio Bling Brushes
- 08/12/2011 - TWO Reader’s Choice Awards
- 13/07/2011 - Bio Sculpture Gel
- 08/06/2011 - Bio Sculpture Gel is given award for 5 straight years in Japan
- 01/06/2011 - Gel Snakeskin Nails
- 25/05/2011 - Bio Sculpture - Australia
- 20/04/2011 - You too can be foiled!
- 03/03/2011 - Bio Sculpture distributors visit South Africa
- 20/01/2011 - The Garden Party Collection
- 25/11/2010 - Bio Sculpture Gel Cinema Collection
- 04/11/2010 - Bio Sculpture Gels
- 05/10/2010 - DISPOSABLE TOE SEPARATORS
- 05/10/2010 - Bio Sculpture Gels
- 13/08/2010 - The Dark Secrets Collection Autumn / Winter 2010
- 06/07/2010 - Cocktail Collection From Bio Sculpture
- 01/07/2010 - Chocolate Fudge
- 08/06/2010 - Bio Sculpture #74 Real Red gel.
- 15/03/2010 - New products from Bio Sculpture Gel
- 26/01/2010 - New brushes from Bio are not so square
- 24/06/2009 - Conference delegates take a walk on the wild side
- 30/01/2009 - Professional Beauty brings Summer colours from Bio Sculpture
- 30/07/2008 - Say Goodbye to Chipped Nail Varnish
- 21/01/2008 - BIO SCULPTURE SPRING / SUMMER NEW COLOURS
- 02/01/2008 - FREE edge gel