Shortcuts' clients good hair day at the Sapphires
28 May 2009
The finalists for the first ever Sapphire Awards have been announced and Shortcuts Softwares' clients have enjoyed unequalled success as 60% of finalists are Shortcuts users.
The Sapphires are the first ever awards that recognise and reward success in the franchise sector of the hair industry. The Sapphires recognise the exceptional professional skills which create franchise success and the award categories reflect essential business drivers. There are eleven categories overall, six for franchisees and five for franchisors, some of which include The Best Use of Technology, Best Local Marketing, Best Corporate Image, Franchisor of the Year and Franchisee of the year.
In total there are 45 finalists across the eleven categories and 27 of these are Shortcuts users. In the Best Local Marketing and Top Training Development categories, Shortcuts have achieved a clean sweep, as all finalists are Shortcuts salons.
“It is refreshing to see some awards specifically aimed at the franchise sector of the hair industry,” commented Bill Ramshaw of Saks Newark, a finalist in the Best Use of Technology. He continued; “I have found that having Shortcuts is a huge advantage to both franchisees and franchisors. It helps manage every aspect of running a busy salon and a network of franchised salons.”
“Shortcuts are incredibly proud that so many clients have been shortlisted as finalists, and we would like to take this opportunity to wish them all the very best for, what promises to be, a very exciting evening,” said Shortcuts Marketing Manager, Adrian Mills.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/08/2010 - E-marketing is the cheapest, most effective way to drive up business during the quiet period over the summer
- 12/08/2010 - More than your average software support
- 12/08/2010 - Best of British use Shortcuts
- 12/08/2010 - Nine out of 10 owners prefer it
- 14/08/2009 - Shortcuts Software launches Facebook booking application
- 09/09/2008 - Charity Day for Hair and Beauty
- 09/11/2007 - Wella Professionals and Shortcuts Software Announce Joint Alliance
- 09/11/2007 - The Shortcuts Health Check that aids Salons and Spas
- 09/11/2007 - Salon Refits being revolutionised by Your Salon Alliance
- 09/11/2007 - AVEDA installs Shortcuts