Latest News from EnviroDerm Services
10 January 2019
We currently have some availability on our highly respected course in Occupational Skin Health Surveillance and Management run by Dr Helen Taylor this coming February and March.Please view our website for further details on the course at www.enviroderm.co.uk/shsm-course.
The full list of 2019 venues and dates are as follows:
• Hilton Hotel, Manchester Airport – Tuesday 12th February
• Hilton Garden Inn, Birmingham – Monday 25th February
• Hilton Carlton Hotel, Edinburgh – Wednesday 20th March
• Hilton Hotel, Nottingham – Tuesday 14th May
• Hilton Hotel, Croydon – Tuesday 21st May
• BAWA, Bristol – Tuesday 10th September
• Hilton Hotel, York – Tuesday 24th September
• Hilton Hotel, Cambridge – Tuesday 29th October
• Hilton Hotel, Glasgow – Friday 22nd November
The cost of the course is £275 exc VAT per person. To make your booking request, please visit www.enviroderm.co.uk/booking-request.
If you have sufficient numbers to attend, you may prefer an in-house course. The charge for this is £1,000 plus travel and VAT for up to 10 people and then any participants above that number, up to a maximum of 24 people, we charge a further £100 per person plus VAT.
For any further details, please email email@example.com or call 01386 832 311.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/03/2019 - Latest News from EnviroDerm Services:
- 14/02/2019 - We are delighted to announce the new Visioscan® VC 20plus to measure the topography of the skin.
- 20/12/2018 - Latest News from EnviroDerm Services
- 22/11/2018 - EEMCO guideline on skin water measurements
- 18/10/2018 - Latest News from EnviroDerm Services