Brexit Fiasco and Avaya Index
25 January 2019
The INDeX telephone system is still going strong and loved by its many (but much diminished) customer base.
Amazingly, we are still taking orders for new customers from both commercial and public services. We recently installed a new system into a college from a principal who historically loved the product and also (as is common in the education sector) had little money available.
If BREXIT ends up as a NO DEAL, as almost every system in the UK is imported from abroad, spare parts could be a problem – BUT NOT INDeX. All of a sudden this aged but still SUPERB system could become a viable option again. This would also benefit start-up companies that require a fully functional system at a very low cost.
One of the major costs of a telephone installation is the cabling. If for example your new system breaks down and your maintainer is having trouble getting parts (maintainers do not carry large stocks of spare parts), you could always install an INDeX system alongside until parts arrive.
COST – a 100 handset system including installation costs would probably cost LESS than £2000.
If you were a new company or site and needed a small system - say 20 handsets, this would probably COST less than £500. This would be for a 20 handset system with an additional installation cost of about £200.
As you can see, we are not talking huge figures for a beautiful, fully functional refurbished and guaranteed telephone system, quickly and professionally installed.
For further information or a quotation, please ask for David and
Call 01189 697712 or 07785 988477 anytime
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/03/2020 - Updates on the "CLOUD and RBM"
- 11/02/2020 - Avaya Index. A new telephone system
- 09/12/2019 - Avaya Index. A new telephone system Installed for under £1,000
- 09/07/2019 - RBM Voice & Data Consultancy In Partnership with The Fidelity Group
- 09/07/2019 - Avaya Index, a new telephone system installed for Under £1,000
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets