Vulcascot launch HDCP1 heavy duty Cable Protector
08 June 2009
In fact, when it comes to protecting large diameter power cables and pipes, nothing is larger or stronger than the recent mammoth addition to the Vulcascot cable protection range.
There is no mistaking this new solid rubber cable protector which is produced to the same rigorous standards as the Vulcascot Temporary Traffic Calming range but instead of high visibility side stripes, the HDCP 1 features an easily spottable yellow hinged top section. These rugged metre long inter locking sections, can be seen from a short distance giving drivers of multi wheeled articulated lorries ample time to curb their speed in confined or congested flat roadways.
Although primarily designed to protect across road cables and pipes, the HDCP 1 is also the ultimate weapon in restricting speed.
This is the monster in the Vulcascot cable protector range, the most extensive collection of profiles in production today. There are 3 large 55mm x 65mm cavities to each metre long interlocking section which, at 29 kilos in weight, can easily be manoeuvred into place with the option of free laying if the application allows or, permanently bolting into place using the holes provided.
The HDCP 1 is built to last thanks entirely to its rugged design and extraordinary manufacturing standards, both of which enables this very tough product to withstand constant and continuous traffic pounding. This massive new profile has had been rigorously tested for use with axle loads up to 6000 kilos.
Two products in one, the HDCP 1 compliments the large selection of Industrial cable protectors within the Vulcascot range.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/01/2014 - The Ultimate in Cable Protection - New Catalogue from Vulcascot
- 16/08/2013 - Vulcascot's New Look Web Site
- 17/05/2013 - New Hygienic Range of Cable Protectors from Vulcascot
- 12/04/2013 - Safety First and Second with Vulcascot Cable Protectors
- 18/01/2013 - Temporary Traffic Calmers Get Larger
- 07/01/2013 - New literature from Vulcascot the Cable Protector people
- 09/10/2012 - New Literature from Vulcascot the Cable Protector People
- 10/07/2012 - THE SAFEST CABLE PROTECTOR EVER
- 03/07/2012 - Vulcascot Covers up Field Events
- 15/06/2012 - The unique Vulcascot range of flexible indoor cable protectors
- 04/05/2012 - Number one at your next event……Vulcascot and cable safety
- 20/02/2012 - Vulcascot Cable Protectors Cover the World
- 02/02/2012 - A Soft Landing but Tripping is still Dangerous
- 02/02/2012 - World Wide Cable Security from Vulcascot
- 12/01/2012 - Enviromental Hazards - Tripping Over Loose Cables
- 10/01/2012 - Vulcascot Giant Cable Protector
- 06/04/2010 - The safest cable protector in the world from Vulcascot
- 19/03/2010 - Don't trip up when an inspector calls
- 09/03/2010 - Vulcascot shipping laminates UK & world wide
- 08/03/2010 - Vulcascot launch Paxolin, low cost rigid insulation board
- 05/03/2010 - Vulcascot launch latex free cable protectors
- 04/03/2010 - Vulcamet, premier grade Aluminium composite sheet launched by Vulcascot
- 03/02/2010 - Temporary Traffic Calmers get larger protection for heavy duty cables & pipes
- 12/08/2009 - New thickness Foam PVC Sheet gives designers more flexibility
- 21/07/2009 - Vulcadur chemical resistant sheet is economical and easy to machine
- 06/05/2009 - Vulcascots' cable protection for heavy duty cables and pipes
- 02/04/2009 - Vulcascot expands work top range
- 27/03/2009 - Vulcascot Beaute cast Acrylic sheet
- 12/03/2009 - Vulcascot Hesaglas - the thinnest cast acrylic sheet
- 06/03/2009 - Vulcascot helps prevent construction site slip-ups
- 26/02/2009 - Vulcascots' miniature world of tiny Snap Top Cable Protectors
- 18/02/2009 - Vulcascot Reflections from Plastic Mirrors
- 16/02/2009 - Vulcascot Transformer Mounts - supporting Transformers around the world
- 16/02/2009 - Watch out - mind your step!
- 02/02/2009 - Vulcascot revamp Cablesafe
- 26/09/2008 - £64 Million Lost to People Tripping over at Work
- 26/09/2008 - Vulcascot Launch New Multi Compartment
- 23/09/2008 - New High Temperature Laminates from Vulcascot
- 09/09/2008 - Optima LED Cast Acrylic Sheet