Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
09 June 2009
Avaya have now withdrawn support for the faithful, trusty and superb INDeX telephone platform.
The system was designed and launched 17 years ago by the original SDX Company and following a management buyout, sold on to Lucent and finally Avaya. The INDeX has now been replaced by VoiP systems and, in particular for Avaya, the IP Office.
The main problem is that there are many existing INDeX customers who invested £1,000’s and tens of £1,000’s in their INDeX systems. What can these INDeX customers do about getting spare parts?
At the moment there is plenty of stock out there. You only have to look on E-Bay. However, with little knowledge on the systems themselves and the condition of the parts available, system maintenance from a reputable repairer may well be worth loking into.
RBM Voice & Data Consultancy carry good stocks at sensible prices. RBM specialise in Avaya INDeX systems and stock a massive range of fully tested and guaranteed spare parts, as well as offering a repair service and annual maintenance contracts.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/03/2020 - Updates on the "CLOUD and RBM"
- 11/02/2020 - Avaya Index. A new telephone system
- 09/12/2019 - Avaya Index. A new telephone system Installed for under £1,000
- 09/07/2019 - RBM Voice & Data Consultancy In Partnership with The Fidelity Group
- 09/07/2019 - Avaya Index, a new telephone system installed for Under £1,000
- 25/01/2019 - Brexit Fiasco and Avaya Index
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets