New VEGA signal conditioner with host of solutions
16 June 2009
VEGAMET 391 is the latest generation of signal conditioner from VEGA, offering a host of features and output options in one of the most flexible, cost effective and comprehensive single transmitter solutions available.
The Vegamet 391 can take a single 4-20mA analogue or HART input, compute level, flow (with totaliser), distance, weight, or temperature. Up to 6 relay alarms can be configured for standard tasks as well as ‘tendency’ monitoring, which is a great solution for monitoring remote tanks for theft of product, leak detection or linking to a multi pump system to respond to changes in demand.
The “Intelligent Pump Management” (IPM) offers two ‘modes’ of operation, an integrated real-time clock with 6 control/alarm relays. IPM allows users to evenly utilise, monitor and control pumps as well as send notification of any failure from up to 4 digital inputs for pump status. Configuration can be done via the keypad and large back lit graphical display, or using Windows based DTM compatible software (e.g. PACTware).
VEGAMET 391 has integral data logging, making a perfect partner for remote inventory data transmission via network (RS232 Modbus TCPIP/Ethernet) or dial-up. It has integrated web browser, SMS text and email capabilities for values and alarms. With an IP65 front facia, ATEX approval and SIL 2 qualification (IEC 61508) complete the comprehensive package.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/01/2021 - Level and Pressure specialist VEGA invests in training centre and UK HQ
- 09/02/2018 - On the level, every mm counts
- 09/02/2017 - Not just 'Walking the Walk...'
- 18/10/2016 - It’s all in the price!
- 27/09/2016 - VEGA team steps up to the Plod Challenge!
- 13/04/2016 - Vegatruck has successful UK tour
- 21/03/2016 - Worlds first 80 GHz radar level sensor for liquids
- 15/01/2016 - Visit the VEGATRUCK on its tour of the UK
- 11/06/2015 - Narrow success for solids radar level sensor
- 07/05/2015 - Realising the flexibility of electronic differential pressure
- 07/05/2015 - Vegaflex: the standard for interface and level control
- 07/05/2015 - VEGAPULS 69 – The new radar sensor for bulk solids
- 08/05/2014 - Level Radar at Aston Martin works.
- 21/11/2013 - VEGA get interactive on water
- 20/08/2013 - Innovation Award for VEGAFLEX GWR Sensor
- 07/08/2013 - VEGA UK team feels the heat for charity!
- 19/04/2013 - 100,000 bulk solid radar sensors from VEGA installed worldwide
- 01/02/2013 - World first for tuning fork level switch
- 18/09/2012 - VEGA launch new Guided Wave Radar
- 05/09/2012 - Apps, Tools and more from Vega
- 19/04/2012 - VEGA PROTRAC nucleonic gauging systems
- 20/02/2012 - Let VEGA take the pressure
- 22/09/2011 - VEGAPASS and VEGAMAG
- 13/06/2011 - VEGA launch New remote monitoring solution for level and pressure
- 20/04/2011 - VEGA level radars help deliver £12M savings at TATA
- 25/05/2010 - VEGA DP transmitter features remote housing
- 19/01/2010 - Thames measured by VEGA Radar
- 20/05/2009 - BP use SIL 2 VEGA radars for floating roof high level
- 02/04/2009 - VEGA non-contact radar level measurement
- 10/12/2008 - Renewing energy with every turn takes its toll
- 04/11/2008 - PACTware™ on the road again
- 23/09/2008 - Europe's Largest Newsprint Paper Machine Prints 400,000 tons Annually
- 12/09/2008 - VEGA TDR gets remote housing
- 12/09/2008 - New ATEX approved radiation survey meter from VEGA
- 12/06/2008 - Vibrating level switches for bulk solids up to 150 °C
- 07/04/2008 - Flush pressure transmitter, buy on-line, 2 day delivery
- 09/11/2007 - New VEGA level and pressure webshop extra 5% off offer!