From concept to completion, school washroom refurbishments from Amwell
23 June 2009
The school summer holidays may be a long way off but Amwell is gearing up for the key time in education washroom refurbishments.
Amwell is the UKs' leading manufacturer and installer of washroom cubicle and panel systems and have been supplying the education sector with their innovative washroom products and meeting specific needs for over 25 years.
Whether it is shower, changing, or toilet areas, the comprehensive Amwell range caters for all ages in a wide choice of materials and colours. All this is backed by an expert installation service that takes the hassle out of school washroom refurbishments. With Amwells' supply and install package schools benefit from a dedicated team overseeing the project, comprehensive site surveys, registered fitters and more.
Specifiers can choose from the exciting Playtime range for infants featuring fun shaped skittles pilasters, unique laminate prints and anti-finger trap hinges through to durable, solid Splash for secondary schools and universities. The Impact range is a practical washroom that delivers great value and is ideal for staff areas.
Amwell offer a supply only service if preferred and can assist with everything from product selection, layout options and colour choice.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/12/2018 - TBS Fabrications and Amwell Systems join forces to provide unbeatable service to the Contract Washroom market
- 23/05/2018 - Balancing privacy and safety within a school washroom
- 06/03/2018 - Planning a Commercial Washroom Refurbishment
- 09/02/2018 - Flush Fronted Washroom Cubicle Urban Has A Makeover
- 08/01/2018 - No Gambling on Washroom Quality at Rainbow Casino
- 08/01/2018 - Royal College of Physicians - Delivering Diversity
- 08/01/2018 - Amwell Systems guide to washroom health & safety
- 08/01/2018 - Sylan Glass – Stylish, Sophisticated Washrooms
- 10/10/2016 - Washrooms Fit For Champions..
- 10/10/2016 - Pontprennau Primary, Cardiff
- 07/10/2016 - Ark John Keats Academy - A major refurb for Enfield’s first all-through school
- 07/10/2016 - Shebbear College – Time for a refurbishment
- 07/10/2016 - 5 Important Considerations When Selecting Your Washrooms
- 06/10/2016 - Solid Surface Washtroughs – New Colours
- 06/10/2016 - Education Washrooms: What Are Your Options?
- 06/10/2016 - The New Minima - Bringing Style and Flexibility Together
- 09/12/2013 - Howick Place
- 09/12/2013 - Amwell’s Leisure Cubicles are in Great Shape!
- 23/02/2010 - Amwell makes a Splash at Herne Bay High
- 16/02/2010 - Dinosaur prints found at Cumbria primary school
- 14/12/2009 - Amwell Systems advances to BS EN ISO 9001:2008