Avaya Index, a new telephone system installed for Under £1,000
09 July 2019
Yes – a fully refurbished system as good as new!The system will include 20 digital handsets (10 with full display) and analogue line extension capability. It will also have ISDN (BRI2 or EPRI30) connectivity, line extension capability plus will include FULL Integrated Voice and automatic answering with almost unlimited menus and voice mail boxes as standard. We will also supply a 48 way patch panel including am phenol cables and line cables (either BT or RJ45)
The above quotation includes full installation up to the patch panel and I will include full testing and staff training on the system use. If you want extensions over the entire office area, we will gladly quote for this work or you may use your own engineers.
We are highly professional and have worked with this system for over 25 years. We have some massive contracts in London and even maintain a large airport in Southern England. Although we are one of the largest holders of 2nd user AVAYA INDeX equipment in the UK, we still offer Cloud products, fibre, broadband etc.
Historically we have supplied INDeX equipment to many countries in Europe. Now, however, we are supplying in bulk to West Africa. This has necessitated us offering instant online support and programming. We are also developing a training support package for both our clients’ customers and their engineers, this, together with a spares pack. This has now pushed us into offering similar packs and maintenance services to companies in this country.
If BREXIT ends up as a NO DEAL, almost every system in the UK imports from abroad – BUT NOT INDeX. All of a sudden this aged but still SUPERB system will become an even more viable option again. This would also benefit start-up companies that require a fully functional system at a very, very low cost.
Call 01189 697712 or 07785 988477 anytime and ask for David Girling
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/03/2020 - Updates on the "CLOUD and RBM"
- 11/02/2020 - Avaya Index. A new telephone system
- 09/12/2019 - Avaya Index. A new telephone system Installed for under £1,000
- 09/07/2019 - RBM Voice & Data Consultancy In Partnership with The Fidelity Group
- 25/01/2019 - Brexit Fiasco and Avaya Index
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets