New Brady Lockout / Tagout Stations take safety everywhere
26 June 2009
Bradys' new Portable Lockout / Tagout stations are designed to aid the speedy and efficient implementation of safety procedures by providing easy-to-use kits for every MRO environment.
A Portable Lockout Station and Padlock Station provide all that is needed to safely disable defective or damaged machinery and equipment whether on the shopfloor or away from site. Each kit is able to (transport) contain a comprehensive range of Bradys' essential lo/to equipment that has established the company as one the world’s leading sources of quality safety solutions.
Natasha Antunes is Brady UKs' Marketing Co-ordinator and believes the new stations will facilitate any companys' safety procedures; “In the light of recent successful HSE prosecutions against companies failing to effectively protect staff against poorly maintained and dangerous equipment, with our new portable stations you can take your Lockout devices and Padlocks with you whenever and wherever you need them.”
The new stations offer either a Padlock or Lockout solution which can be maintained as a portable unit or wall-mounted, and their rugged rust-proof polypropylene construction make them lighter to carry than metal units. The lockable, semi-transparent covers not only protect the contents but also provide at-a-glance assessment of available stock.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/12/2009 - Welco jobs safe in Brady buyout
- 20/08/2009 - Bradys' cost effective solution to sample tracking
- 19/08/2009 - Brady IdentiLab™ software for easier Lab labelling
- 03/08/2009 - Brady provides permanent labelling for Microscope Slides
- 01/07/2009 - Freezerbondz™ from Brady - what's in your freezer?
- 29/06/2009 - Brady raises the bar with new Thermal Transfer Printer
- 26/06/2009 - Brady launches easy-to-use Diesel Resistant Sleeves
- 23/10/2008 - A Labelling System Designed for Labs
- 18/12/2007 - Super labels show material advantage
- 18/12/2007 - Now you See It ……….!Legible Laboratory Labels
- 17/12/2007 - Don’t Fade Away!- Durable Scientific Labelling
- 14/12/2007 - Stick Around- Firmly attached sample labelling
- 14/12/2007 - The Science of Labelling- and the Labelling of Science
- 13/12/2007 - BRADY INTRODUCES THE IP™ SERIES PRINTER SYSTEM