LTE Scientific at your NHS service
10 July 2009
LTE Scientific has been named as one of the successful companies to be placed on the recently announced NHS Framework Agreement for ‘Maintenance of Washing and Sterilisation Equipment’.
LTEs' Service Centre can now be employed by NHS Trusts directly through the Framework rather than time-consuming tender procedures or OJEU notices. LTE Service Centre specialises in the service, repair, calibration and validation of steam sterilizers and washer-disinfectors to HTM2010 and HTM2030.
With a Nationwide team of engineers, all qualified as Test Persons or to UKAS, LTE can undertake all required service and testing work on contracts of any size, from single units to Trust-wide agreements. More details of the Framework can be obtained by contacting either LTE Service Centre or NHS Supply Chain.
In addition to providing Service facilities, LTE Scientific manufactures a large range of steam sterilizers for medical and laboratory applications along with a large range of ovens, incubators, solution warming cabinets and other laboratory equipment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/01/2021 - LTE Scientific - NHS Supply Chain Decontamination Framework Award
- 03/12/2020 - Key UK medical and critical life sciences supplier LTE Scientific launches innovative product range to support robust infection control
- 03/07/2020 - LTE Scientific assists frontline fight against Covid-19 as it prepares for significant growth and investment in workforce
- 27/06/2019 - Swallow Ovens – Maximum Flexibility and Unparalleled Performance
- 14/05/2019 - Complete sterilisation and manual handling solution for new 'Super-Centre' in Liverpool
- 10/01/2019 - UK laboratory equipment manufacturer LTE Scientific appoints India and South-East Asia exports manager
- 12/11/2018 - UK Laboratory equipment manufacturer LTE Scientific expands its engineering services & customer support
- 24/05/2018 - Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- 10/10/2017 - Kingfisher Solution & Blanket Warming Cabinets
- 17/11/2016 - Chill Out!
- 13/10/2016 - EN16442 Compliant Endoscope Storage Solutions
- 12/11/2015 - Scope-Store Triumphs Again in Hong Kong
- 12/11/2015 - LTE Scope-Store Succeeds Again and Again
- 19/10/2015 - See You At Medica
- 19/10/2015 - LTE Appoints New Technical Director
- 15/10/2015 - Helen Joins LTE In The South
- 29/05/2014 - Power at your Fingertips
- 10/10/2013 - Aralab enters the UK market with LTE Scientific
- 10/10/2013 - LTE Appoints New Business Development Manager
- 27/10/2011 - A New Lease of Life
- 27/10/2011 - The Choice is Yours
- 25/08/2010 - CO2 Incubation on a Large Scale
- 06/07/2010 - Slim and Stylish – What a Performer !!
- 08/01/2010 - Old Autoclaves worth money to LTE
- 26/08/2009 - LTE awarded Autoclave contract
- 28/04/2009 - LTE introduce full control photostability testing
- 27/04/2009 - LTE solutions for temperature controlled environments
- 09/03/2009 - LTE Scientific launch new Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 20/06/2008 - Air Ballast on Autoclaves Provides New Lease of Life
- 20/06/2008 - LTE Develop Full Control Photostability Chamber
- 12/06/2008 - Storage Solution Frees-up Valuable Space and Time
- 17/09/2007 - Sliding Doors - NEW LTE autoclave range Steps Out
- 17/09/2007 - New Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 17/09/2007 - Oven and Incubator Info.
- 17/09/2007 - Environmentally Controlled Walk-In Rooms