New Hygienic Centrifugal Pump from Dixon
14 July 2009
Dixon have launched a new hygienic centrifugal pump which complements the pump specialists already broad offering of hygienic fittings.The new centrifugal pump is designed to increase the flow speed of liquids through fluid handing equipment in hygienic applications including food, beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The Dixon “C” series pumps are 100% interchangeable with existing “C” series pumps bringing unprecedented value and convenience to purchasing and supporting all of “C” series pump requirements.
All spare parts are fully interchangeable with other “C” series pumps currently in use. This means existing spare part stock is 100% usable on the Dixon C Series pumps and visa versa With 316 Stainless steel construction and 100% testing prior to shipping the C Series pump from Dixon is the ideal choice for your fluid handling needs. A PDF brochure is available to download from the Dixon website or by calling to speak to the Dixon in-house hygienic expert Ike Topselvi.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/08/2018 - Dixon® announces the introduction of EZLink™ armless cam and groove to their product line.
- 23/02/2018 - Dixon –The Right Connection for Hygienic Hose, Valves & Fittings
- 23/02/2018 - New Hose Catalogue
- 15/01/2018 - Download Dixon’s Quick Connect Interchange App
- 15/01/2018 - Dixon – Impact Resistant Sight Glass
- 15/01/2018 - Ensuring the right connection
- 04/01/2017 - Hose Assemblies, Fittings & Valves backed by 100 years of innovation
- 17/03/2016 - The Importance of Ensuring Correct Specification of Hose Assemblies & Fittings
- 17/03/2016 - Dixon Launches New Frac Products
- 17/03/2016 - This Hose or That Hose
- 13/01/2014 - Dixon – Reducing Costs Through Correct Valve Specification