Solar-powered Smart bench 6180 for wireless phone charging.
11 February 2020
The Smart Bench Model 6580 includes Wi Fi capability.
Solar power is collected via a 45w solar module and stored in a battery integrally housed in a vandal-resistant unit. Two wireless connectivity pads enable the wireless charging of two phones concurrently, while there is also the option for USB connection charging.
Perfect for city settings or extending Wi Fi capabilities into estate grounds.
- Contemporary style bench made from Govaplast® - solid recycled plastic profiles.
- Anodised aluminium frame housing 45w solar panels covered with toughened glass.
- Utilises solar energy without the need for external electrical connection.
- 10-year warranty on bench and solar unit.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
Email: email@example.com www.goplastic.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 28/07/2017 - Award winning designs from Go Plastic Ltd
- 28/07/2017 - The Normandy bin bay fence system – made from Govaplast®, solid recycled plastic profiles.
- 02/06/2015 - Gova Wall® from Goplastic Ltd answers all the fencing questions
- 02/06/2015 - New playground equipment from Goplastic Ltd
- 22/07/2014 - Govaplast
- 22/07/2014 - Go Plastic