Avaya INDeX systems continue working
23 July 2009
Despite scaremongering from telecoms salesmen that disaster would strike when Avaya withdrew support for the INDeX platform, it is rumoured that countless systems are still working all over the UK.
The system has more features than any one company could ever use to its full potential and is still going strong after nearly 2 months unsupported by Avaya. With the support that many companies like RBM Voice & Data Consultancy offer, it is probable that they will continue to work for many, many years to come.
The companies who made the wise decision to stay with their trusty INDeX are now reaping the benefits of low maintenance costs, low spare part costs and low refurbishing and repairs costs unlike those who dived into the Voip panic and now suffer high maintenance costs, questionable audio quality and possibly a hefty quarterly lease payment to make.
It has been suggested that RBM Voice & Data Consultancy might be slightly biased in favour of the INDeX system. We asked the owner David Girling if there was any truth in that statement and he said “It’s amazing what some people will say, just because I specialize in anything to do with INDeX and refuse to touch any of the modern . . . . “ Regrettably, as we were using a VoiP system, we missed the final part of his statement.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets