Low voltage electronic transformer from Lightsafe
24 July 2009
The model ERFTR Electronic Transformer from Lightsafe provides low voltage (70W) halogen lighting.A qualified electrician is required to install and make connections to the transformers and low voltage light fittings and ensure the wattage of the lamps do not exceed the rating of any one output, or that the total wattage does not exceed the load rating of the transformer.
Overloading the transformer can cause it to get too hot, so there is a thermal overload protection to prevent this from happening. The transformer is compatible with leading edge or trailing edge phase control dimmers, has a preheat function to protect against current surge, a secondary side short circuit protection and an integral in-line fuse to ensure complete safety at end of life.
The Loop in/Loop out requires no additional junction box. Lightsafe transformers safety and performance comply in accordance with EN61046 and RFI (radio frequency interference) suppression in accordance with EN55015.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 28/01/2010 - One of the UKs' biggest selling toilet alarm kits from Caresafe
- 02/11/2009 - Firesafe launch EV Series, complete emergency voice communication system
- 02/11/2009 - Simplifire conventional Fire Alarm system from Firesafe saves up to 40% installation time
- 15/07/2009 - Essential equipment protection to reduce false alarms and save lives
- 27/03/2009 - Firesafe launch EN54 fully compliant conventional Fire Alarm Panels
- 02/03/2009 - Firesafe launch new "RA Series" residential alarm range
- 17/09/2008 - Firesafe Stops Unauthorised Exits with the Door Stopper
- 09/10/2007 - Protect in style with new Firesafe Eyewear
- 09/05/2007 - Make sure your business is ready for the smoking ban
- 04/05/2007 - New isolator switch for fire alarm system compliance
- 26/02/2007 - New quickfix fire rated downlighter pack saves valuable time