16 November 2020
Offering a cost effective, reassuring and compact option to sanitising for business owners, Soterra have added to their PPE range a High-Volume Compact Sanitising Tunnel.Mobilise your lines of defence immediately.
- Blending hygiene seamlessly into your business, ideal for shopping malls stadiums, offices, pubs bars and restaurants, festivals, factories, construction sites, hospitals and care homes.
- With an accommodating and compact size of 1x1x2m along with an impressive 280 people per hour capacity, 1 tank will treat 1000 people.
- Suitable for disabled and wheelchair access.
- Infrared temperature detection visible to all. No more close-range temperature.
- Single colour, Branded and bespoke finish available. Built in scenting for enhanced hygiene experience and scent marketing.
- 10 spray nozzles are used in the booth and feeling is of a light spray.
- Modular design and easy set up catchment tray and grip mat in base integrated spray system and 20 litre capacity liquid tank.
- All pumps and electrical materials are CE certified with built in room scent marketing options available.
- Environmentally friendly.
- CE approved.
Get in touch for hire options including bespoke designs and extra features. From just £30 +VAT additional cost for single colour option.
Email us at email@example.com for more information
or call us on 01438 726269
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/09/2020 - Ecological and sustainable materials
- 17/08/2020 - Time for change – How Soterra is adapting to your needs
- 26/03/2019 - SoTerra Holdings Ltd
- 03/10/2017 - Vac Forming Materials....have you considered all options?
- 25/08/2017 - EX-P News Letter July 2017
- 02/07/2015 - HMAF: Rigid Polyprop for indoor Visual Communication
- 19/06/2015 - Synpap
- 20/09/2012 - Gecko: The Non-Slip Polyprop
- 09/07/2012 - Plaspro – Primex Indigo.
- 12/07/2011 - Product Focus Polypropylene For Pockets & Wallets
- 12/07/2011 - Summer Shutdown
- 12/07/2011 - Product Focus Review
- 12/07/2011 - EXP Gecko Pad