Is your hazardous storage CoSHH compliant?
08 January 2021
Yorkshire's Ossett Storage Systems provides a range of cabinets for the safe storage of Hazardous substances and materials.Yorkshire based handling and storage solutions provider Ossett Storage Systems, supply a range of cabinets for hazardous substances and materials.
The range includes;
Full Height Twin Door Cupboard
- 3 adjustable spill-retaining galvanized shelves included
- Available in two sizes H1800mm x W900 or 1200mm x D460mm.
Half Height Single Door Cupboard
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanized shelves
- 1 shelf included
- Available in two sizes, H700mm x W350mm x D300mm and H900mm x W460mm x D460mm.
- H1200mm comes with 2 adjustable spill-retaining galvanized shelves (900mm and 700mm heights come with 1 shelf)
- Comes with 1 shelf
We also supply a range of 500mm high Cabinets Stands for our Hazardous Storage Cabinets.
- Available in W350mm x D300mm, W460mm x D460mm and W900mm x 460mm.
- Stands raise cupboards (except Mobile Twin Door Cupboard) by 500mm with an adjustable foot for Shelving & Storage uneven surfaces
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/12/2020 - Rhino Tuff Plastic Bins for Parts Storage
- 03/11/2020 - Longspan Racking from Ossett Storage Systems
- 12/10/2020 - Archive Boxes on offer from Ossett Storage Systems