Brady IdentiLab™ software for easier Lab labelling
19 August 2009
IdentiLab™ label creation software from Brady Corporation takes all the effort out of producing labels for use in the laboratory.It is well established that printed labels reduce errors, are more secure, and are easier to read than hand written labels. The IdentiLab software was designed to make it quick and easy to create legible, durable and accurate laboratory-specific labels.
Easy-to-use wizards mean that a new label can be created in only three simple steps, by first, choosing the application from the screen, for example vials, bottles, tubes, slides, straws, well plates, then second, from the list of labels available for this application, choose the best type for the environment, for example liquid nitrogen storage or solvent resistance and finally, enter the data and print multiple labels.
IdentiLab has many features for more advanced applications. Linear and 2-dimensional barcodes, with all their added security and reduction of errors, are fully supported. Sample numbers can be entered manually or sequenced automatically. Alternatively, label information can be imported direct from a database which is another way of reducing errors. An extensive library of commonly used laboratory symbols is provided. Labels can be fully customised to suit specific needs and stored as templates for later use.
IdentiLab is compatible with a variety of inkjet and laser printers including of course Bradys' own range of purpose-designed label printers. Notable among these is the revolutionary new IP™ series, a thermal transfer printing system that adds another level of protection against illegible or impermanent labelling by safeguarding against an incorrect combination of label material and ink.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/12/2009 - Welco jobs safe in Brady buyout
- 20/08/2009 - Bradys' cost effective solution to sample tracking
- 03/08/2009 - Brady provides permanent labelling for Microscope Slides
- 01/07/2009 - Freezerbondz™ from Brady - what's in your freezer?
- 29/06/2009 - Brady raises the bar with new Thermal Transfer Printer
- 26/06/2009 - Brady launches easy-to-use Diesel Resistant Sleeves
- 26/06/2009 - New Brady Lockout / Tagout Stations take safety everywhere
- 23/10/2008 - A Labelling System Designed for Labs
- 18/12/2007 - Super labels show material advantage
- 18/12/2007 - Now you See It ……….!Legible Laboratory Labels
- 17/12/2007 - Don’t Fade Away!- Durable Scientific Labelling
- 14/12/2007 - Stick Around- Firmly attached sample labelling
- 14/12/2007 - The Science of Labelling- and the Labelling of Science
- 13/12/2007 - BRADY INTRODUCES THE IP™ SERIES PRINTER SYSTEM