Bradys' cost effective solution to sample tracking
20 August 2009
The Pro-Curo, lunched by Brady Corporation recently, is designed specifically for laboratory sample inventory, and is a cost effective, quick and easy way to track samples.A traceable sample storage system is a real benefit to any laboratory, but in some situations, for example when human tissue samples are stored under HTA rules for research, transplantation or teaching, it is a legal requirement.
All transactions in Pro-Curo are logged as history events, recording time, date, and user information. With being quick and easy to set up, users can be tracking samples within just 10 minutes as Pro-Curo replaces the paper trail. Tracking samples from multiple projects is easy and samples can be split at the touch of a button.
Pro-Curo offers 100% data security through multi-level security control and a 128bit algorithm and is of course fully FDA CFR 21 part 11 compliant. Comprehensive reports of inventory history can be exported into a choice of formats, including Microsoft Excel, for separate analysis. It is also a portable application suitable for pocket PC or Win CE devices.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/12/2009 - Welco jobs safe in Brady buyout
- 19/08/2009 - Brady IdentiLab™ software for easier Lab labelling
- 03/08/2009 - Brady provides permanent labelling for Microscope Slides
- 01/07/2009 - Freezerbondz™ from Brady - what's in your freezer?
- 29/06/2009 - Brady raises the bar with new Thermal Transfer Printer
- 26/06/2009 - Brady launches easy-to-use Diesel Resistant Sleeves
- 26/06/2009 - New Brady Lockout / Tagout Stations take safety everywhere
- 23/10/2008 - A Labelling System Designed for Labs
- 18/12/2007 - Super labels show material advantage
- 18/12/2007 - Now you See It ……….!Legible Laboratory Labels
- 17/12/2007 - Don’t Fade Away!- Durable Scientific Labelling
- 14/12/2007 - Stick Around- Firmly attached sample labelling
- 14/12/2007 - The Science of Labelling- and the Labelling of Science
- 13/12/2007 - BRADY INTRODUCES THE IP™ SERIES PRINTER SYSTEM