Do you install CCTV Systems?
21 September 2009
Did you know all operators of CCTV systems have a legal obligation to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998?This applies to systems that are able to survey areas to which the public have largely free and unrestricted access regardless of the systems' ability to record, store or retrieve images.
If the system is capable of being used to monitor areas where the public have access then the law states that signs should be placed so that the public are aware that they are entering a zone that is covered by surveillance equipment. So if your clients have just spent thousands on a CCTV System, for compliant signs that look the business, contact Hoyles for custom made CCTV Signs.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/12/2016 - Christmas time – a time for taking?
- 19/05/2016 - A Day in The Life of Working in a Cleanroom.
- 16/04/2015 - What’s blocking your Fire Exits?
- 06/10/2014 - Chatterbox keeping babies safe!
- 16/05/2014 - Door Interlocking Units installed at Large Pharmaceutical Company
- 05/07/2011 - Two into One will go!
- 05/05/2011 - Control in Kenya
- 07/04/2011 - Celebrating progress
- 21/09/2009 - Engaged Wait Enter - simple access control for one room
- 15/04/2009 - Hoyles launch Exitguard
- 15/04/2009 - Hoyles Disabled Toilet Alarm DDA Compliant
- 20/08/2008 - No False Alarms
- 09/11/2007 - No problems only solutions!