Project speeds boosted by Data Portal from E-Plan
31 December 2009
The web-based Data Portal from EPLAN delivers around 100,000 pieces of up to date, certified component and device data from numerous component manufacturers.An extensive collection of device and component data provided directly by companies such as ABB, Rittal, Phoenix Contact and Lapp Kabel, which has been verified for use in the EPLAN platform ensures, seamless engineering at maximum speed. A desired component can be found by using a keyword, manufacturer name, product group or catalogue view in the direct search function.
The time-consuming act of browsing through catalogues and manually transferring information are a thing of the past. Consistent and reliable data is entered directly in a project from the EPLAN Data Portal - with all the convenient functions of a web-based solution. With just a click, complete macros of, for example, PLC devices, measuring transducers or frequency converters can be imported into an EPLAN project.
Integrated connection diagrams and function templates provide the exact representation of complex devices and components. This not only ensures a smooth implementation due to the data being available in “EPLAN-ready” format for immediate use in the project, but the result is a faster delivery due to more intelligent planning, more reliable placement on the mounting panel and more efficient wiring.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/06/2012 - EPLAN increases technical support
- 02/04/2012 - EPLAN to attend Drives and Controls 2012
- 19/03/2012 - EPLAN Service Pack 2.1 is now released
- 15/11/2011 - EPLAN Platform 2.1 is released
- 19/04/2011 - EPLAN Interface to Autodesk Vault PDM System
- 14/03/2011 - New Features in EPLAN Electric P8 2.0 SP1
- 10/11/2010 - Channel Oriented PLC design with EPLAN Electric P8 New Version
- 26/08/2010 - EPLAN Electric P8 New Version
- 23/07/2010 - New EPLAN Electric P8 2.0
- 25/05/2010 - Integrated Enclosure Manufacturing with EPLAN Electric P8
- 13/05/2010 - New EPLAN Data Portal Online
- 16/03/2010 - Data Portal has tremendous effect on engineering
- 05/03/2010 - EPLAN launch PLC & Bus Extension module
- 07/05/2009 - EPLAN Software & Service help Elopak fill a design need
- 06/05/2009 - Complimentary workshops for design, build and enclosure of Control Cabinets