RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
05 January 2010
RBM Voice & Data Consultancy guarantees back-up for Avaya INDeX users.Who knows what is around the corner? The £5,000 or £100,000 that a new system will cost to get Voip or “Improve” communications is not a good prospect in the current economic climate.
RBM suggest that you give yourself some peace of mind with a new, low cost maintenance agreement to start the new-year off. Although they will gladly offer a full maintenance contract, RBM suggest that you hold a “Disaster Stock” of system cards that you can change using the INDeX “Hot Maintenance” system.
Take advantage of the low cost of replacement parts and sign up for “On-line” modem support. An engineer can always come out if required. This can dramatically reduce your annual maintenance bill. To see if this is practical for you, check back and see how many times an engineer actually visited you on site last year. If it was less than twice, a full maintenance contract is an expensive luxury.
RBM are specialists in anything to do with the Avaya INDeX system and will save you a fortune and allow YOU to decide on your communication future when it is safe for you and your company to do so.
There is no risk to your business. All you can do is save money.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/01/2019 - Brexit Fiasco and Avaya Index
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets